Poll

Should I stay banned or be unbanned? Im letting You decide, The people.

UnBan
1 (33.3%)
Stay Banned
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Topic: Kayne Banned Me For No Reason. This is my unban application

Offline DorisTheBoris

• I Posted!
  • DorisTheBoris has no influence.
Basicly, on garrys mod, Kayne stuffed something up and I said "Kayne kick yourself" as a joke and Kayne banned me permantly. I would like to be unbanned please. :'( :o :( Nich just told me something and my response was im just trying to help.
By The Way, This is Kaynes exact reason to ban me, No
Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:43:29 pm by DorisTheBoris

Posted: June 15, 2015, 09:19:22 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

I have access to logs of the 14th.

I have access to screenshots, of what you said to senior moderators, to try and demote a trial moderator.

The ban stays.

If someone in power could lock this thread - that would be awesome. This boy is in a hole he can't dig himself out of.
Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 10:49:28 pm by `Kayne

Reply #1 Posted: June 15, 2015, 10:46:36 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2 Posted: June 15, 2015, 11:00:47 pm