Topic: DayZ General Chat

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
The servers have glitched, nobody can get in *sadface

Reply #175 Posted: June 08, 2012, 11:25:13 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Try now, after they come back up.

Reply #176 Posted: June 08, 2012, 11:46:38 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Thanks bru.

I have just exited the time machine known a dayZ many hours into the future.
Smoked two dudes at the NW airfield (who DC'd :? ), then simcore wasted a couple more, then some random connector got the jump on wrench...

Exciting.

Reply #177 Posted: June 09, 2012, 02:52:03 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
This game sounds and looks like much fun.

Quite buggy?

Reply #178 Posted: June 09, 2012, 09:59:18 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Obble

Quote from: swindle;1489402

Quite buggy?

It has a few bugs, but for an alpha, its pretty amazing.

Probably less buggy than bf3 tbh.

Reply #179 Posted: June 09, 2012, 10:21:39 am

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: swindle;1489402

Quite buggy?

The bugs are annoying at times but it just adds another random element to the game. Most of the time there are ways around it.
People have been trying to make FPS have ultra teamwork elements for years and ironically, this game is the only one I have played where people actually co-ordinate for an objective.
I've always liked sandbox shooters with rpg elements like borderlands and fallout but this is even better as it adds the fps and the leveling is simply your equipment. That can all be taken away.

It helps that Obble is a stupidly funny mofo too.

The originality of the game style and the enormity of the map makes it a must play.
We should as PC gamers support this kind of game because it is what we want, rather than the current trend of money first, games second like blizzard, EA and activision.
Also, it's only $30 US on steam (cheaper elsewhere).

Reply #180 Posted: June 09, 2012, 11:46:54 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Will get asap.

Reply #181 Posted: June 09, 2012, 01:52:57 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
  • Warcrimes has no influence.
downloading it now ! woooo excited

Reply #182 Posted: June 09, 2012, 05:49:36 pm
Kookynic - "facebook, it\'s a Pokédex for people"

Offline swindle

Peaking.

Think I'm gonna shit my pants in anticipation.

Reply #183 Posted: June 09, 2012, 06:44:39 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.
have funsies while others have to study :(

Reply #184 Posted: June 09, 2012, 07:06:26 pm

Obble

Quote from: swindle;1489448
Peaking.

Think I'm gonna shit my pants in anticipation.

Come on the GetSome ts sometime, usually a few of us there on the evenings.

Reply #185 Posted: June 09, 2012, 07:07:31 pm

Offline swindle

Will do.

Looks like I'll be playing in the dark 90% of the time.

Reply #186 Posted: June 09, 2012, 07:16:16 pm

Obble

Servers are taken back 3hrs or so, so doesnt usually get dark till around 11pm.

After a while you'll learn to love the darkness.

Reply #187 Posted: June 09, 2012, 07:21:01 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.
Found a guillie suit corpse in the hills north of Stary on NZ7 today that had the M9SD/M4SD and a buttload of mags for each. BEST HAUL EVER. Whoever shot him was a fool not to loot his corpse! loot doesn't get much better than that.

Pretty sure the Orcon servers don't get dark 'till the early hours of the morning... pity they're so laggy though

Reply #188 Posted: June 09, 2012, 07:21:47 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline swindle

Quote from: Obble;1489453
Servers are taken back 3hrs or so, so doesnt usually get dark till around 11pm.

After a while you'll learn to love the darkness.

Sweet.

Oh I am looking forward to that more then anything, but just didn't want to be playing 24/7 darkness ya'know.

Reply #189 Posted: June 09, 2012, 07:58:59 pm

Offline Warcrimes

• Just settled in
  • Warcrimes has no influence.
fuck the silenced weapons, give me a crossbow!!!

Reply #190 Posted: June 09, 2012, 08:05:35 pm
Kookynic - "facebook, it\'s a Pokédex for people"

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Quote from: Warcrimes;1489457
fuck the silenced weapons, give me a crossbow!!!

Good luck with that, the xbow was the biggest let down so far.

Reply #191 Posted: June 09, 2012, 09:06:06 pm
Dr. λcula³

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr. Acula;1489460
Good luck with that, the xbow was the biggest let down so far.

Yep

and tbh.

I'd much rather normal times.

Reply #192 Posted: June 09, 2012, 09:20:37 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Quote from: Emrico1;1489417
The bugs are annoying at times but it just adds another random element to the game. Most of the time there are ways around it.
People have been trying to make FPS have ultra teamwork elements for years and ironically, this game is the only one I have played where people actually co-ordinate for an objective.
I've always liked sandbox shooters with rpg elements like borderlands and fallout but this is even better as it adds the fps and the leveling is simply your equipment. That can all be taken away.

It helps that Obble is a stupidly funny mofo too.

The originality of the game style and the enormity of the map makes it a must play.
We should as PC gamers support this kind of game because it is what we want, rather than the current trend of money first, games second like blizzard, EA and activision.
Also, it's only $30 US on steam (cheaper elsewhere).

This is the truth. I've been delaying buying this game because I just can't afford it or the time atm. But I think I'm going to cave.

Reply #193 Posted: June 09, 2012, 09:48:00 pm

Offline swindle

I caved.

Diablo can suck a fat one. Just shy of 150 hours played. Getting very very tedious.

Reply #194 Posted: June 09, 2012, 10:06:20 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.
i sort of gave up on d3. knowing i need 20mil+ to gear a barb for act 3/4 and only 2mil to gear a wiz. seemed kind of silly.

Reply #195 Posted: June 09, 2012, 10:20:54 pm

Offline swindle

Yeah. Killed it fast.

Reply #196 Posted: June 09, 2012, 10:31:51 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Let us know when your in swindle, I may be your friend....or I may shoot you, you'll never know.

Reply #197 Posted: June 09, 2012, 10:34:15 pm

Offline swindle

Will do.

I'ma keep it simple in this game,

Eye for an eye

:)

Reply #198 Posted: June 09, 2012, 10:34:58 pm

Offline Emrico1

Dude, you have to roll with us. Velcom, Velcom.

Reply #199 Posted: June 10, 2012, 01:07:45 am