Topic: FOR SALE Body Parts! Leg + Arm combo $450, Heads $400

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Established in 2005, PARTS LIMITED ..Registered No.06743264. specializes in the distributions of Body parts, Blood, Bones, accessories e.t.c.

Our objective is to develop long-term relationships with our customers. To do so, we continuously provide our existing customers new products, advanced designs, and patented innovations so that they can stay on the top of their markets.

We offer a 10days return policy,and offer a secure payment method.

We shipout worldwide through Professional and reliable courier company e.g FEDEX EXPRESS ,DHL and UPS within
48hrs of contract sealed.Customers never experience what is called Breach of contract since our operation.
Fidelity guarantee our service,our product are 100% international warranty and guarantee.

Contact us today for your order at: bodiesdirect@hotmail.com,
bodiesdirect@yahoo.com

CHECK OUT FOR OUR EXTRA CHEAPER PRODUCT LIST:

Arms:
Strong muscly arms $450 USD
Weak puny arms  $400 USD
Big hairy arms-----$420
Twin arm combo (Left and Right)----$450
Hand $130
Set of fingers (5)---$120usd

Legs:
Fast legs for running---- $430
sexy legs ..............$340
Short legs ..............$300
Bag of feet (2kg)..............$270

Internal Organs:
Kidney-----$300.00
lungs----$680
Heart---------$570.00
Spleen.......$270
Liver......$265

Bones:
Skull--$500
Pack of 10 bones-$500
Bunch of teeth---$265

Blood:
Per Liter -----$250

Full body sets (see our showroom on the website
Between $ 3000.00 and $16,000

NOTE : End of the year Promo(Bonus) is on, buy2 and get 1 free
Price is negotiable for those that are interested in our bulk ordering .

Please review our returns policy for more details below:

Please include the following information when returning an item:
1) Your RMA number on your invoice (Do not write on the items box).
2) A copy of your original invoice with the RMA number (inside the shipping

box).
3) A note stating the problem if you would like the return for replacement or

exchange.
We ship 100% of our orders the same business day from our warehouse,

typically the product will arrive within 2days via either Fedex/Ups Courier

Sevices.
Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return

Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns sent
without an RMA number will not be accepted.

We assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives at our office.
We give maximum guarantee for safe delivery of items bought from us.
Well we offer international standard warranty with full acceptance for
replacement or full refund of money back.

We give maximum guarantee for safe delivery of items bought from us.

As soon as final conclusions are done from your side kindly contact us as soon

as possible so as to lead you on hot to transact with us.

Thanking you in anticipation and looking forward to doing long term business

with you.

Yours Sincerely

Company Name: PARTS LTD.
Sales Manager: DR FRANKENSTEIN.
Email us at: bodiesdirect@hotmail.com,
bodiesdirect@yahoo.com

Posted: November 29, 2012, 08:27:03 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
A bot with 15000 posts.

That's something you don't see everyday.

Reply #1 Posted: November 29, 2012, 08:53:32 am

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
so for 10$ more I can get a palm included with the set of fingers?

Reply #2 Posted: November 29, 2012, 08:58:17 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
How many feet in a bag?

Reply #3 Posted: November 29, 2012, 09:04:12 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Do you do the surgical attachments or is that an optional extra?

Reply #4 Posted: November 29, 2012, 09:05:28 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1510267

No, you attach it youself, we include assembly instructions.

Quote from: winter;1510266
How many feet in a bag?

If fat guy feet only 1 big one, or many small children feet. It's Pick and Mix!

Quote from: pop;1510265
so for 10$ more I can get a palm included with the set of fingers?

Hand does not come with fingers.

For finger you pay extra!

Reply #5 Posted: November 29, 2012, 09:12:42 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1510267

Would you trust a primate to do your surgery? I would. This one's been to space.

Reply #6 Posted: November 29, 2012, 09:12:48 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Code: [Select]

public static NinjaBody getNinjaBody(){
NinjaBody ninjaBody=new NinjaBody();
String[]sides={"Left","Right"};
String[]parts={"Arm","Forearm","Hand","Thigh","Shin","Foot"};
String[]body={"Head","UpperTorso","LowerTorso"};
String[]digits={"Finger","Toe"};
  for(int i=0;i<body.length;i++){
   ninjaBody.addPart(new BodyPart(body[i]));
  }//4i
  for(int i=0;i<parts.length;i++){
   ninjaBody.addPart(new BodyPart(String.format(&quot;%s %s&quot;,sides[0],parts[i])));
   ninjaBody.addPart(new BodyPart(String.format(&quot;%s %s&quot;,sides[1],parts[i])));

}//4i
  for(int i=0;i<10;i++){
   ninjaBody.addPart(new BodyPart(digits[0]));
   ninjaBody.addPart(new BodyPart(digits[1]));
  }//4i
return ninjaBody;
}//me get ninja Body

How much would this cost me? Anyone?

Reply #7 Posted: November 29, 2012, 09:24:26 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1510273
String[]sides={&quot;Left&quot;,&quot;Right&quot;};
String[]parts={&quot;Arm&quot;,&quot;Forearm&quot;,&quot;Hand&quot;,&quot;Thigh&quot;,&quot;Shin&quot;,&quot;Foot&quot;};
String[]body={&quot;Head&quot;,&quot;UpperTorso&quot;,&quot;LowerTorso&quot;};
String[]digits={&quot;Finger&quot;,&quot;Toe&quot;};
  }//4i
   ninjaBody.addPart(new BodyPart(String.format(&quot;%s %s&quot;,sides[0],parts[i])));
   ninjaBody.addPart(new BodyPart(String.format(&quot;%s %s&quot;,sides[1],parts[i])));

}//4i
  for(int i=0;i<10;i++){
  }//4i
return ninjaBody;
}//me get ninja Body

I expect this to be made into some kind of turn based ninja fighting game.

Text based and full of dismemberment.

Hell, i'm going work on it during my lunch break.

Reply #8 Posted: November 29, 2012, 10:02:38 am

Very early start, lots of work still to do.

I've attached the source. It's text based, so will need to come up with lots of grusome descriptions of the ninja fighting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7603[/ATTACH]

Reply #9 Posted: November 29, 2012, 11:00:35 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
How much for a bag of dicks?

Reply #10 Posted: November 29, 2012, 11:38:48 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

We're sold out now after you bought them all.

Reply #11 Posted: November 29, 2012, 11:41:35 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
I need two new knees, some inner ears, could do with a butt transplant and maybe a couple of ankles and a hip for later? How much for a full skin?

Reply #12 Posted: November 29, 2012, 11:46:31 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I notice you aren't selling any brains. Do you have ETA on your next shipment?

Reply #13 Posted: November 29, 2012, 11:47:32 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Quote from: Emrico1;1510284
I need two new knees, some inner ears, could do with a butt transplant and maybe a couple of ankles and a hip for later? How much for a full skin?

We can supply you a full skin for $1000 + shipping.

We don't sell knees and inner ears and other parts. Only full body parts.

Quote from: Xenolightning;1510285
I notice you aren't selling any brains. Do you have ETA on your next shipment?

Reply #14 Posted: November 29, 2012, 11:51:11 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Speakman;1510281
How much for a bag of dicks?

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1510282
We're sold out now after you bought them all.

Reply #15 Posted: November 29, 2012, 12:55:11 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I would like a set of legs or arms that will enable me to fly

Also if you have them instock - a set of eyeballs that are compatible with city destroying lasers

Reply #16 Posted: November 29, 2012, 01:29:43 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.
I would like a 4th leg that can ease the burden on my 3rd leg

Reply #17 Posted: November 29, 2012, 03:19:50 pm

Heres the next version of my console text based ninja attack game.

I've attached a stand alone exe file, and the source code.

You can only do two types of attacks, punch and kick. Type somthing like 'kick him in the face' or 'punch his head off'

Kill him before he kills you.

If your feet get damaged/broken, they'll do less damage. So it may be better to punch instead.
Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:41:19 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #18 Posted: November 29, 2012, 04:38:44 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1510307

You can only do two types of attacks, punch and kick. Type somthing like 'kick him in the face' or 'punch his head off'

If your feet get damaged/broken, they'll do less damage. So it may be better to punch instead.

So yeah - do I level up, does this come with any DLCs? fuck Spacemonkey forcing me to use Exe's, why isn't this on Steam? can I get attachments to my Punch? The Kick is OP

Reply #19 Posted: November 29, 2012, 04:56:52 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1510307

Punch
You attack him with your Healthy Hand for 10 damage
You hit him in his Leg
His Leg is Dismembered
He Hit you in your Leg
Your Leg is Dismembered
Punch
You attack him with your Healthy Hand for 10 damage
You hit him in his Torso
His Torso is Dismembered
He is Dead!
Play Again?

This is genius

Reply #20 Posted: November 29, 2012, 06:02:08 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Defeating a ninja is like dividing by zero: it just can't happen.

Reply #21 Posted: November 29, 2012, 06:26:09 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Nothing until you add some fucking white space.

Reply #22 Posted: November 29, 2012, 07:33:50 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1510273

String[]sides={&quot;Left&quot;,&quot;Right&quot;};
String[]parts={&quot;Arm&quot;,&quot;Forearm&quot;,&quot;Hand&quot;,&quot;Thigh&quot;,&quot;Shin&quot;,&quot;Foot&quot;};
String[]body={&quot;Head&quot;,&quot;UpperTorso&quot;,&quot;LowerTorso&quot;};
String[]digits={&quot;Finger&quot;,&quot;Toe&quot;};
  }//4i

}//4i
  for(int i=0;i<10;i++){
  }//4i
return ninjaBody;
}//me get ninja Body

Why do you hate white-space :(

Reply #23 Posted: November 29, 2012, 07:35:10 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
how much for a left arm , two knees, a kidney and a liver ?

Reply #24 Posted: November 29, 2012, 07:47:53 pm