Topic: Machine Attacks [Discussion thread]

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
10/12/16: Maps have been updated to the remastered edition, ep's 1-8 only. 9-16 are not yet converted.

Reply #75 Posted: December 10, 2016, 03:41:18 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
8/01/17: Maps ep8, 9, 10 & 10a, have been updated. re-checked ep8 as it looks to be updated.

Reply #76 Posted: January 08, 2017, 12:04:16 pm

Offline Cream

• I Posted!
  • Cream has no influence.
Can the rtv be fixed so you actually get sent to episode 1 and not episode 10?

Reply #77 Posted: January 08, 2017, 02:39:02 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
rtv? there is no rtv

Reply #78 Posted: January 09, 2017, 04:39:43 pm

Offline Cream

• I Posted!
Yea there is, when you type rtv in chatbox it has 2 options - Change to Ep 1 or don't change

But change to ep 1 changes you to ep 10 >.<

Reply #79 Posted: January 09, 2017, 09:17:51 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Thanks, I will look into it. but there should be no rtv at all.

Reply #80 Posted: January 10, 2017, 12:48:00 pm

Offline David

• I Posted!
  • David has no influence.
I think I'll give this a try tonight! ANYONE else up for it?  8)

Reply #81 Posted: February 23, 2017, 04:37:42 pm
~David, your friendly neighborhood human~
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Offline superhimax

• I Posted!
  • superhimax has no influence.
I think we might update ep11 - ep16 now.
And also ep9 need to be updated, because it's broken and the creator already has fixed it.

Reply #82 Posted: March 26, 2017, 06:34:25 pm

Offline Cream

• I Posted!
Machine attacks servers keep crashing at the end of episode 9, pls fix :3

Reply #83 Posted: April 09, 2017, 11:44:40 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
ep9 replaced with fixed version.

ep 10-16 all on remastered edition.

Reply #84 Posted: April 13, 2017, 10:00:37 pm

Offline Cream

• I Posted!
Is there a date with regards to when machine attacks is going to fully updated with the new hud after jungle inferno update?

Also I think ep 11 was downgraded to before the remastered edition, I can't say about the episodes beyond then though.

Reply #85 Posted: January 28, 2018, 10:51:48 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
  • EcksDee22 has no influence.
Can someone tell me why, when I play machine attacks in GetSome. The server changes into normal MvM maps such as Coaltown, Decoy, and etc. Not like before where when you accomplished an episode it moves to the next episode. Right now, whenever we complete episode 4 or 5, the map changes into a normal map. If you complete Coaltown, Decoy and etc. The map switches into outdated machine attacks 11 map. Why is it like this? Sorry for my bad grammar.
Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:00:21 pm by EcksDee22

Reply #86 Posted: January 29, 2018, 09:30:01 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
All maps should now be updated.

Reply #87 Posted: February 04, 2018, 03:52:41 pm