Topic: [Trade2] Realms > Fishpond

Offline Untamed

• I Posted!
  • Untamed has no influence.
Can we keep the Minecraft_Realms map on Trade2, many agree with me that its heaps better than minecraft_fishpond and minecraft_2014, mostly because spawncamping is impossible and it is overall a more fun map to be on.

Plus, can we force Halloween/Full Moon on both the trade servers

I was directed to the forums by Glacier as it would be a better way to get my message out

Thanks in advance

I play on the servers as Zenon
Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 02:24:13 pm by Untamed

Posted: October 11, 2015, 02:20:50 pm

Offline Glacier

• I Posted!
  • Glacier has no influence.
Hey Zenon,

Courpse has told me that realms was the default map, but he changed it to fishpond for a change. So it might possibly just change back in the near future. Regarding the halloween/full moon thing, i'm not entirely sure if that would be something everyone would want to be implemented, but i personally think it would be a good idea x3.

Anyway, i'm sure other admins will pick up on this thread and show what they think. Good luck!  8)

Reply #1 Posted: October 11, 2015, 02:27:20 pm
~ Glacier

Offline Untamed

• I Posted!
as long as it isnt the one that randomly makes you do the thriller taunt, I'm fine :D

Reply #2 Posted: October 11, 2015, 02:30:49 pm

Offline ♥Prof. Sugarcube™♥

• I Posted!
  • ♥Prof. Sugarcube™♥ has no influence.
Essentially as a regular of GetSome #2 Realms has been the perfect map for literally everyone, alot of people on GetSome 2 would agree

Alot of us hope for its welcomed return, and perhaps may i suggest if a map change is though of, have it as a vote by the community?

It would seem more proper since the regulars on GetSome 2 should be able to organise the map as opposed to the mods :o
Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 02:44:42 pm by ♥Prof. Sugarcube™♥

Reply #3 Posted: October 11, 2015, 02:42:44 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
thanks for the input.

Zenon, as I have told you, just the other day. The map wont be changed back for a few(about 6) weeks at least. I'm not sure why you have to try and pressure the issue of needing to go back to that map. We are always rotating the minecraft trade maps every couple of months. 
I have seen more that a couple of comments stating they are happy with the change because realms is a boring map. so really most opinions are equal.

sugarcube,  If the regulars were as regular as they should be then they would get to pass on their opinion, but that doesn't mean we have to do everything regulars say either.  Also, how many people is "A LOT"? is this the opinion of 3-5 people? There will be no vote to put it back, as many people(REGULARS) don't even come to the forums, so voting would be one sided.

To summarize, the map will not be changed back, if anything, it will be changed to another minecraft map that is not realms. The server has been fuller for longer since the change, as well.

oh and if you are regular on getsome, you will know that it's getsome Trade 2, or T2 as we like to call it. Getsome 2 does not relate to anything?

Reply #4 Posted: October 11, 2015, 04:15:08 pm

Offline Untamed

• I Posted!
At least enable halloween?

Reply #5 Posted: October 11, 2015, 10:54:43 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
will think about it.

Reply #6 Posted: October 12, 2015, 07:58:11 am

Offline Untamed

• I Posted!
Thanks dude

Reply #7 Posted: October 17, 2015, 10:15:59 pm