http://imageshack.us/a/img834/2412/p1010002resizedjpg.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/2836/p1000991reszied.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

A misty calm paddle on the Manukau

Reply #2200 Posted: May 15, 2013, 11:56:59 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Shearwaters off Long Bay Point.

Reply #2201 Posted: May 15, 2013, 04:27:11 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
A I R

Untitled by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2203 Posted: May 18, 2013, 09:28:27 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Woah man. That's intense.

Reply #2204 Posted: May 18, 2013, 09:44:56 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: swindle;1525490
Woah man. That's intense.

was a mean as day out ... 566 exposures later lol

another from today

Reply #2205 Posted: May 18, 2013, 09:53:37 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
[h=1]sacrifice[/h]sometimes getting a cool shot means some sacrifices .... in this case ... dry clothing

sacrifice by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2206 Posted: May 18, 2013, 10:34:25 pm

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
  • Postal2 has no influence.
Those are some cool shots you got there!

Reply #2207 Posted: May 19, 2013, 02:47:02 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Cheers Postal :)

a few more from point chev today

Reply #2208 Posted: May 19, 2013, 09:29:10 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Snapped out the window on the drive home.

Reply #2209 Posted: May 22, 2013, 05:23:31 pm

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
Tonight at 8pm Bad Boy Fireworks are putting on a fairly good size display on in Okahu bay in auckland. By kelly tarltons. Come along, its free to watch

Reply #2210 Posted: May 24, 2013, 03:47:23 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

zoned out

Reply #2211 Posted: May 26, 2013, 02:39:57 am

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
DayZ?

Reply #2212 Posted: May 26, 2013, 01:48:12 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2213 Posted: May 26, 2013, 06:07:09 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #2214 Posted: May 27, 2013, 06:11:54 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
#3 squadron flying in formation?

Reply #2215 Posted: May 27, 2013, 06:22:55 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
A closer look

Reply #2216 Posted: May 27, 2013, 06:29:29 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted

Reply #2217 Posted: May 27, 2013, 06:30:16 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
where the fuck are you to see those?

Reply #2218 Posted: May 27, 2013, 07:53:44 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Quote from: Growler;1525960
where the fuck are you to see those?

Georgia I would presume? Apparently you need a explosive tip bow and arrow to drop them.

Reply #2219 Posted: May 27, 2013, 08:07:17 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
yar Georgia

Reply #2220 Posted: May 28, 2013, 12:39:51 am

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
Epic shots Lindsay!

Reply #2221 Posted: May 28, 2013, 07:42:12 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Awesome shit Bell

Thanks bRb :)

heres a few more from the same morning

S O U R C E by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

T H E  |   F A L L S by Lindsay sops, on Flickr

Reply #2222 Posted: May 28, 2013, 06:56:53 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
On so many levels...

We all really do by mcctravels, on Flickr

Even rocks have their place by mcctravels, on Flickr

Beijing Bikes by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2223 Posted: May 29, 2013, 04:39:23 pm

Offline Postal2

• I Posted!
On the 24th of May up here in Auckland we had a show put on by Bad Boy Fireworks
not sure why but it looked cool

and some more here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/x2ldt61xf1lqf/Bad_Boy_Fireworks#q9wcfrdutq6g11r

Reply #2224 Posted: May 30, 2013, 07:00:32 pm