Topic: BF2 Warfare Wednesday Round 2: SLAMM vs INFERIUM

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: LeadCollector;1374299
Damned thing is determined to piss me off!

did you get it on steam? make sure you turn off steam in-game community (right click BF2 in library, there should be a checkbox)

Reply #50 Posted: April 05, 2011, 09:44:56 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
Quote from: Hazard;1373924
god dammit, I have new PC now but can't find mah BF2 DVD!

Pending me finding the damn thing, sign me up for which ever team needs more awesome*

* can't actually promise awesome in any way shape or form, having me on the team is likely to reduce awesomeness tbh.

rebuy off steam...cheap enough

Reply #51 Posted: April 05, 2011, 10:00:55 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Quote from: JontyB;1374315
did you get it on steam? make sure you turn off steam in-game community (right click BF2 in library, there should be a checkbox)

Its not Steam Version but I did add it as a non-steam app so will check that.... cheers

Reply #52 Posted: April 05, 2011, 10:24:53 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Hazard

• Addicted
  • Hazard has no influence.
If it's a non-Steam app you have to disable Steam In-Game Community entirely :( I had the same problem and ended up just running the game normally outside of Steam, works fine then.
Wish they'd add the option to disable it per game for Non-Steam games.

Reply #53 Posted: April 05, 2011, 10:43:46 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hazard;1374323
If it's a non-Steam app you have to disable Steam In-Game Community entirely :( I had the same problem and ended up just running the game normally outside of Steam, works fine then.
Wish they'd add the option to disable it per game for Non-Steam games.

If you go into the properties for the game you can disable it there just for that game.

And i've never had any problems with Steam overlay and non-steam games, I've only had this problem with BF2. Which isn't surprising, as i've had every problem under the sun with BF2.

Still cool game though.

Reply #54 Posted: April 06, 2011, 08:20:01 am

Offline Machpants

• Addicted
  • Machpants has no influence.
FRAPs overlay gets me PB kicked on BF2 only, if you use that.

Reply #55 Posted: April 06, 2011, 10:11:37 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
WWE STARTS IN ONE HOUR.

Again hoping an admin comes online soon to change server settings...

Reply #56 Posted: April 06, 2011, 07:01:49 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
Did .osiRis not sort it last week?

Reply #57 Posted: April 06, 2011, 07:35:20 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Yes but someone has turned autobalance back on. And we need 64 player size this week.

Reply #58 Posted: April 06, 2011, 07:37:38 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
ah... well I seem to have fixed my illegal program... twas Steam overlay

Reply #59 Posted: April 06, 2011, 07:43:21 pm

Offline philo-sofa

• Addicted
  • philo-sofa barely matters.philo-sofa barely matters.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I've tried everything I can - even disabling Crossfire, deleting profiles etc etc, just CANNOT get this fucker to work.  Will have to sit this one out and hopefully find a way to make it all work for next week, really sorry for the let down guys :/  

p.s. could someone post up our TS3 (I assume it's 3) details?

Cheers, and have a GG :(

Reply #60 Posted: April 06, 2011, 07:46:23 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Ah gutted man.

Well autobalance is still on so its gonna be a mix match game anyway until.

We might delay start till 8:30.

Reply #61 Posted: April 06, 2011, 07:52:41 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
TS3 for comms? I cant get the ingame working :(

Reply #62 Posted: April 06, 2011, 07:53:39 pm

Offline Donkey

• Addicted
  • Donkey has no influence.
I guess wednesday doesn't work so well for me.

Reply #63 Posted: April 06, 2011, 10:19:55 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Good games but no official match due to no admin to change server settings.

Reply #64 Posted: April 07, 2011, 04:48:00 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
I'll try to set up bf2cc properly over the weekend and perhaps the password will come back to me.

Reply #65 Posted: April 07, 2011, 08:09:10 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
is it 'password1'?

Reply #66 Posted: April 07, 2011, 08:15:22 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Quote from: .osiRiS;1374631
I'll try to set up bf2cc properly over the weekend and perhaps the password will come back to me.

Legend.

Reply #67 Posted: April 07, 2011, 08:31:04 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
I will try to be in a less mind altered state next week :)

Also

Reply #68 Posted: April 07, 2011, 08:46:53 am

There must be hot girl Predators, i'm sure they're not ugly.

Reply #69 Posted: April 07, 2011, 09:27:58 am

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: .osiRiS;1374631

Or maybe just create a new one, I don't mind admin'ing the matches and the BF2 server if you don't have the time.... need to sort out the damned in game VOIP though or everyone get TS3 :)

Reply #70 Posted: April 07, 2011, 09:28:13 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Whats with this game? If I choose an assault class I expect grenades, not a can of baked beans with a pin and when you throw it it goes poof in a tiny, inneffectual puff of smoke.

Reply #71 Posted: April 07, 2011, 09:32:51 am

lol @ console hate

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Yes but when you are assault you get this gun, which has a grenade launcher.

Its not very good, but Arnold likes it, therefore it is the best.

Reply #72 Posted: April 07, 2011, 11:28:52 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: LeadCollector;1374644
Or maybe just create a new one, I don't mind admin'ing the matches and the BF2 server if you don't have the time.... need to sort out the damned in game VOIP though or everyone get TS3 :)

VOIP was working fine for us last night

Reply #73 Posted: April 07, 2011, 11:28:59 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Yeah, and if Ladyhawke doesn't pound the ground next time, I'm not playing /crossarms.

Reply #74 Posted: April 07, 2011, 11:35:30 am

lol @ console hate