Topic: End game

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
So it is now available, but it looks like i need to download and install it before I can play any version... I just want to play for 30 mins... but nooooo, i need to "install the game" to play.

Let me know if I'm doing it wrong.

Posted: March 06, 2013, 03:16:17 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I also have a six gig download and update install to do first, so not just you mate.

Reply #1 Posted: March 06, 2013, 04:25:54 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
It's just a patch+preload for End Game files.

End Game is the 12th (US) for PC premium users. PS3 has an exclusive 1 week early access as usual.

No way around it, got to be downloaded before playing again sadly.

Reply #2 Posted: March 06, 2013, 04:30:43 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
oh really? so a patch I can understand. But no endgame then for a bit. I can stomach that then. Ended up playing bots on BF1942!

Reply #3 Posted: March 06, 2013, 05:05:08 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Got everything downloaded and ready to go! keen for some games with you lot again soon.. have been out of the gaming loop for quite some time with the arrival of my little one.

add me on Battlelog if you haven't already - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Wolfcult666/

Reply #4 Posted: March 07, 2013, 10:04:33 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1519990
Got everything downloaded and ready to go! keen for some games with you lot again soon.. have been out of the gaming loop for quite some time with the arrival of my little one.

add me on Battlelog if you haven't already - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Wolfcult666/

Platoon Kvlt Rapes Times?!?

Also does anyone know if they have tweaked the themo-nuclear tipped Stingers that are immune to ECM yet?

Reply #5 Posted: March 07, 2013, 10:28:34 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1519999
Platoon Kvlt Rapes Times?!?

Also does anyone know if they have tweaked the themo-nuclear tipped Stingers that are immune to ECM yet?

No, I was having issues with ECM the other night - this was prior to the massive End game/BF3 update so it might've been sussed since..
It was fucking annoying.. locking.. ECM.. few seconds later.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Reply #6 Posted: March 07, 2013, 10:31:25 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1520000
No, I was having issues with ECM the other night - this was prior to the massive End game/BF3 update so it might've been sussed since..
It was fucking annoying.. locking.. ECM.. few seconds later.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Yeah - it happens all the time, I have resorted to learning to dodge missles without ECM's

Problem is that only works if I know where the missle has come from (and I am not sucking at flying that day)

Reply #7 Posted: March 07, 2013, 10:34:52 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520001
Yeah - it happens all the time, I have resorted to learning to dodge missles without ECM's

Problem is that only works if I know where the missle has come from (and I am not sucking at flying that day)

Yeah, I'm almost never able to dodge them.

Reply #8 Posted: March 07, 2013, 10:42:35 am

Offline H00KD

• I Posted!
  • H00KD has no influence.
so pretty much the a 6gig update + another download towards the end game expansion? all this for a motocross like bike>? awesome... they better have fixed the freakish suppression < LAWL

Reply #9 Posted: March 07, 2013, 06:31:41 pm

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
end game has 4 maps etc included

Reply #10 Posted: March 08, 2013, 12:34:22 am

Oh well thats gay.

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Search: Air Superiority

[h=1]Sorry, found no servers[/h]  Change your filter and try again

FUCK YOU!

Reply #11 Posted: March 08, 2013, 09:42:26 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520093
Search: Air Superiority

[h=1]Sorry, found no servers[/h]  Change your filter and try again

FUCK YOU!

I noticed all the servers that came up last night for End game were empty :S so I played the other newer expansions instead :O

Reply #12 Posted: March 08, 2013, 10:41:32 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Doesnt it come out on the 12th? So we shouldnt be able to play it yet anyway???

Reply #13 Posted: March 09, 2013, 12:55:29 pm

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
^correct

Reply #14 Posted: March 09, 2013, 05:28:04 pm

Oh well thats gay.

Offline winter

• Addicted
AH that'd make sense - I've been out of the bf3 circle for over 10-months haha.

Reply #15 Posted: March 09, 2013, 06:38:49 pm