Topic: Buy BF4 off Amazon for $59 US ($71nz)

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
If you create a Amazon account, then link it to a NZpost YOUSHOP account you can purchase digital download games from amazon :D

get the Amazon BF4 bonuses and save cash!

Just make sure you set your shipping & billing address as your youshop address!

Posted: September 30, 2013, 10:27:00 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
$71 inclusive of the youshop account?

Reply #1 Posted: September 30, 2013, 10:42:54 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Youshop is free to sign up, and since you arent actually shipping anything there is no youshop cost :D

Reply #2 Posted: September 30, 2013, 10:44:18 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!

You genius

Reply #3 Posted: September 30, 2013, 10:45:18 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Growler

I know..... Just got my freebie dotag shit too.

"[SIZE=-1]The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for pre-ordering “Battlefield 4." Your purchase has qualified you for a bonus Battlepack. This contains a combination of new weapon accessories, dog tags, knives, XP boosts, and character customization items for use when "Battlefield 4" launches later this year."

See you on the battlefield fuckers![/SIZE]

Reply #4 Posted: September 30, 2013, 10:54:43 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I've tried purchasing games via Amazon before and I get denied because of an NZ issued visa cc.

Reply #5 Posted: September 30, 2013, 11:12:07 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
You can top up a paypal account and pay with that.

But i agree, look at all the effort we have to go to, to not get ripped off.

Reply #6 Posted: September 30, 2013, 11:26:51 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
I paid US$69 for premium off origin. No need to be so evasive.

Reply #7 Posted: September 30, 2013, 11:33:44 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Flannel

• Just settled in
  • Flannel has no influence.
Quote from: DarkVirus;1532156
You can top up a paypal account and pay with that.

I cant see anywhere to pay with Paypal on Amazon?

Reply #8 Posted: September 30, 2013, 11:37:02 am

Offline Growler

i used my NZ cc on amazon, just make sure billing address is your youshop address.

As for premium off of origin this is $71nz . This aint premium, and how do you change your origin account to US based?

I already use amazon and youshop, took me all of 30 seconds to do it.

Reply #9 Posted: September 30, 2013, 12:06:46 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline bLuNt

• Just settled in
  • bLuNt has no influence.
Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

You think this won't be a problem? When Origin realises you aren't actually in USA?

Reply #10 Posted: September 30, 2013, 01:43:36 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: mattnz;1532157
I paid US$69 for premium off origin. No need to be so evasive.

That's just the premium pack, you still need to buy BF4 AFAIK

Reply #11 Posted: September 30, 2013, 01:53:37 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Emrico1;1532168
That's just the premium pack, you still need to buy BF4 AFAIK

Oh maaang, looks like I'm the sucker!

Reply #12 Posted: September 30, 2013, 01:56:33 pm

Offline Growler

Quote from: bLuNt;1532166
You think this won't be a problem? When Origin realises you aren't actually in USA?

You really think Origin are going to filter through the 87234650293456 pre-orders and go.

"HOLD ON EVERYONE! SOME CUNT FROM NZ BOUGHT IT IN USA, USING A REAL USA ADDRESS BUT NOT A USA CC!!  TURN OFF ALL THE SERVERS, FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME! THIS FUCKER WILL PAY!"

Reply #13 Posted: September 30, 2013, 02:07:02 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
I preordered via amazon July 22nd for $50.99 after a discount code was applied, with a US address. We'll see if they charge it successfully or not I guess.

Reply #14 Posted: September 30, 2013, 02:12:18 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline bLuNt

• Just settled in
  • bLuNt has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1532172
You really think Origin are going to filter through the 87234650293456 pre-orders and go.

"HOLD ON EVERYONE! SOME CUNT FROM NZ BOUGHT IT IN USA, USING A REAL USA ADDRESS BUT NOT A USA CC!!  TURN OFF ALL THE SERVERS, FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME! THIS FUCKER WILL PAY!"

I was thinking more that Origin may realise you're in NZ (via IP or whatever) and just not let you download it.

Reply #15 Posted: September 30, 2013, 02:28:57 pm

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
Also if you want to get around amazon's card restrictions you could just buy amazon gift cards, then apply that card credit to your account, then use that credit to purchase it.

No issues that way iirc, with a US address they will never check

Reply #16 Posted: September 30, 2013, 02:33:51 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: mattnz;1532169
Oh maaang, looks like I'm the sucker!

Nar, you'll end up buying it anyway. Just saves you worrying about it...

Reply #17 Posted: September 30, 2013, 02:42:51 pm

Offline Growler

Quote from: bLuNt;1532174
I was thinking more that Origin may realise you're in NZ (via IP or whatever) and just not let you download it.

I got a US ip too.... ;)

Reply #18 Posted: September 30, 2013, 03:18:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline mattnz

Quote from: Emrico1;1532176
Nar, you'll end up buying it anyway. Just saves you worrying about it...

Yeah I will, but I don't think I'm going to pay US$70 for it. Will wait until the price drops, cancelled the preorder and did the amazon thing.

Reply #19 Posted: September 30, 2013, 03:38:15 pm

Offline Growler

Good call, it will be on sale in no time to get all the DLC.

Reply #20 Posted: September 30, 2013, 03:45:03 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Growler;1532184
Good call, it will be on sale in no time to get all the DLC.

I'm going to get it up front just because I have the money for once.

Also won't have to double up on the assignments if I buy it later. Jumping the line will be useful too...

Reply #21 Posted: September 30, 2013, 03:50:09 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Quote from: bLuNt;1532174

I had a dodgy eastern european key for Sim City. Had no issues, well except for the game itself, but like you know....

Reply #22 Posted: September 30, 2013, 06:32:15 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."