Poll

Should camping be kickable (the way African Space Jesus does)

yes
11 (47.8%)
no
12 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Topic: Should Camping be kickable

Offline Pilot Zx

• I Posted!
  • Pilot Zx has no influence.
OK, I aint pinpointing on one person, I think It needs to be addressed in general
Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:38:34 am by Pilot Zx

Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:05:14 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)      ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ      ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)      (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Offline ThatAustralianGuy

• I Posted!
  • ThatAustralianGuy has no influence.
she also harass player and admin and she always curses it isnt very good behavior 

Reply #1 Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:17:09 pm

Offline murphhhh

• I Posted!
  • murphhhh has no influence.
I "camp" when I'm innocent, I never stay in one place an entire round so its not actual camping its just your personal idea of camping. Its the traitors job to hunt the innocents and also, having 8 people sit in the server saying and typing abuse at one person is a lot worse than one person doing it to a trial mod and admin whom are 'friends' of theirs and know they're kidding. calling one person a whore, a bitch, even stooping so fucking low to tell them to kill themselves... thats worst, also you constantly rdm me and throw incends and call false KOS's every round an admins not on and even rdm and inno vrs inno incend or tvt incend me. I've lightened up on the abuse over the last day and a half but still receive abuse from people instantly and are constantly told I'm not a girl or that i have no friends. I'm not trying to get mod/admin/trial mod. I follow the rules and joke around with farm house/soap/kayne and the four of us rdm each other (hit each other with crow bars) but i dont involve others. Kayne makes fun of me constantly on the server and I him. But you all throw abuse at me even when I'm trying to be polite and nice to you, i understand I've been a cunt, but I apologised and am still being constantly abused and put down. Austrianguy, you want to be a trial mod yet you rdmed me over and over, after i tried to get kayne not to slay you... he'd had enough and slayed you. Flying Milkan; you want to be a trail mod but you incend me when you're a fellow t or innocent; How do i have to be perfect and lovely when you two single me out even when I'm not using my mic or talking... Its hypocritical and pathetic..

Reply #2 Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:29:16 pm

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
Ok my 3 and a half cents is that any form of delaying is pretty bad mannered, I however DON'T think anyone should be kicked for it, nor should they get rdm'd/slain for it. But i mean if someone camps half the round in the nether and just shoots whoever comes into it with no evidence other than potential last few people should get slain for that.

Also this thread is just a giant "pls kick African" but i'm gonna say it's not targeted so no one takes offence, this is so passive aggressive.

Reply #3 Posted: June 28, 2014, 07:03:00 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
bannable offence imo

Reply #4 Posted: June 28, 2014, 07:20:54 pm

Offline Baby Fridge

• I Posted!
  • Baby Fridge has no influence.
I don't think it should be kickable, only slayable.

Reply #5 Posted: June 29, 2014, 10:43:23 am
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
I'd say just a high sus

Reply #6 Posted: July 24, 2014, 10:50:45 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline GreenJizzAndHam

• I Posted!
  • GreenJizzAndHam has no influence.
UNBAN MURPHH (MIDORI)
Im actually being legit, unban her, i miss her swearing to randoms, makes me laugh

Reply #7 Posted: July 28, 2014, 05:51:10 pm

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
  • Ser_Jesse has no influence.
UNBAN MURPHH (MIDORI)
Im actually being legit, unban her, i miss her swearing to randoms, makes me laugh

Even If she did get unbaned she wouldnt come back because her feelings were so hurt by kayne :/

all Due respect to kayne he did have a good enough reason to ban her.

Reply #8 Posted: July 28, 2014, 08:15:34 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I unbanned her a long time ago. Half of you saw it, and I said something like "You're all going to hate me for that"

I did it on 67th way.

And on top of that, Q had actually unbanned her before me. We both felt the ban length wasn't needed.

Reply #9 Posted: July 28, 2014, 08:30:06 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me