Topic: More maps for the server please

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
Minecraft and 67thway marathons aren't fun, we need variety and also chances of having map that won previous vote to not be listed in new votes. Please.

Posted: July 24, 2014, 11:23:23 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
New maps are slowly being added every week or two, and as for the previous map winning the vote, isn't that kind of everyone's fault for choosing it?

Reply #1 Posted: July 24, 2014, 11:52:54 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
New maps are slowly being added every week or two, and as for the previous map winning the vote, isn't that kind of everyone's fault for choosing it?
Exactly what I was thinking

Reply #2 Posted: July 25, 2014, 06:54:24 am

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
I understand your logic Kayne, but yes knowing more maps are being added is a delight.

Reply #3 Posted: July 25, 2014, 11:19:04 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline yoshistar96

• I Posted!
  • yoshistar96 has no influence.
I think that we need to implement something into the code that does not allow a map to be voted for if it has been played 3 times in a row or something. This could help with the over playing of Minecraft that always happens

Reply #4 Posted: July 26, 2014, 08:44:54 pm