Topic: [COMPLETED]Is this slay warranted?

Offline Trontor

• I Posted!
  • Trontor has no influence.
Recently today I was slain for killing an Innocent who killed another innocent.

I was told after my slay that I was slain for killing an innocent who killed an RDM'er.

There are 2 simple parts to this.

1. Killing an innocent, under any circumstance, is KOS'able as the perpetrator is likely(most of the time) a traitor.
2. I was not aware that the victim was an RDM'er at the time.

I would just like to know who is in the wrong here.
Thanks, Trontor.
Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:08:33 am by Bert

Posted: September 12, 2014, 09:06:15 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Mistakes are made by everyone, but someone eventually has to pay the price for it.

But you're in the wrong.

1. Killing an innocent, under any circumstance, is KOS'able as the perpetrator is likely(most of the time) a traitor.

Which is what the innocent (that you killed) was doing at the time. He killed someone who killed another. Are you saying that everyone should just keep killing each other till one team runs out of players?

A mistake that you made, or possibly had no control of, but a mistake none - the - less. It's shit luck for you, but you just have to accept it. You RDM'd, There is nothing more on the matter. You killed someone who was innocent of any traitorous crimes.

3. "This server is kinda shit tbh"

^ Is why you were banned for a day.

Reply #1 Posted: September 12, 2014, 10:00:40 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Trontor

• I Posted!
  • Trontor has no influence.
Mistakes are made by everyone, but someone eventually has to pay the price for it.

But you're in the wrong.

Which is what the innocent (that you killed) was doing at the time. He killed someone who killed another. Are you saying that everyone should just keep killing each other till one team runs out of players?

A mistake that you made, or possibly had no control of, but a mistake none - the - less. It's shit luck for you, but you just have to accept it. You RDM'd, There is nothing more on the matter. You killed someone who was innocent of any traitorous crimes.

3. "This server is kinda shit tbh"

^ Is why you were banned for a day.

1. He killed someone who killed another. Are you saying that everyone should just keep killing each other till one team runs out of players?

Nope, I am not. BUT, I am arguing that the slaying of myself was incorrect, the initial RDM'er should have been slain. Period. Any other kill is the result of an RDM chain.

Nope, I did not say 3. "This server is kinda shit tbh".
I was posting what Lad said on steam, he came on the server to troll.
In addition to this, I copied and pasted what was on Steam chat. I would understand if I had just copied the text: "This server is kinda shit tbh", but I copied: "Lad: This server is kinda shit tbhLad:ermahgerd bumble is onLad: I feel like trolling".

Refer to: http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87720
Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:32:51 pm by Trontor

Reply #2 Posted: September 12, 2014, 10:25:26 pm

Offline night_microwave

• I Posted!
  • night_microwave has no influence.
I remember doing that slay, I went over it like 5 times to make sure I got it right. I'm glad I did otherwise I would fell like an idiot right now. :)

Reply #3 Posted: September 14, 2014, 12:20:01 am
KOS Quantum