Topic: [BUG]We have discovered a rare map glitch!

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
Your server is borked Q
Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:19:05 am by Bert

Posted: September 22, 2014, 08:03:25 pm

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
  • NeonSparkles has no influence.

Reply #1 Posted: September 22, 2014, 08:05:21 pm

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
It is possible to get into the melon race area if you know how to walk through the teleporter correctly. I doubt many people know how but I have done it on a few occasions and its not a glitch in fact lots of TTT maps have allow you to get into the melon race room it is essentially a cake room. You can also get spawned into that room if you are lucky enough.

But it's best just to type kill into console to save everyone from waiting for the round to end instead of being silly and going afk in a room that is inaccessible for players that do not know how to get in.
Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:00:43 pm by Quantum

Reply #2 Posted: September 22, 2014, 08:20:12 pm

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
It it possible to get into the melon race area if you know how to walk through the teleporterr correctly. I doubt many people know how but I have done it on a few occasions its not a glitch in fact lots of TTT maps have allow you to get into the melon race room it is essentially a cake room. You can also get spawned into that room if you are lucky enough.

But it's best just to type kill into console to save everyone from waiting for the round to end instead of being a silly and going afk in a room that is inaccessible for players that do not know how to get in.
He spawned in there

Reply #3 Posted: September 22, 2014, 08:25:13 pm

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
I did mention that but it's silly for him not to type kill in console when he initially spawned because then the server would have re-spawned him seconds later when round preparation had finished.

Reply #4 Posted: September 22, 2014, 08:34:32 pm

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
Isn't is normal to spawn in there when you die on 67thway? Because when I die I always spawn there...

Reply #5 Posted: September 22, 2014, 10:05:57 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
Isn't is normal to spawn in there when you die on 67thway? Because when I die I always spawn there...
No this was in round preparation, he was actually playing the round in that room before killing himself

Reply #6 Posted: September 23, 2014, 07:24:59 am