Topic: Rule addition

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
I have read through the TTT specific rules and I have noticed that there is a gap that could be filled, this concerns new players that experience detective for the first few times.
The rule:
You may not kill someone (as a detective) because they were last seen with a dead player.

I post this because there have been several occasions where new players as detective have killed someone because of this claiming that "last seen" = "was killed by". I know it doesn't happen often but it still happens

Posted: September 24, 2014, 09:08:44 am

Offline Kmaybz1

• I Posted!
  • Kmaybz1 has no influence.
It does say when you click on it(New people won't the players by pictures.), "Last seen |Night Kmaybz1, the killer or a coincidence" or something along those lines.

so if people won't read that Matrix why would they the read the rules?

I understand what you mean, but personally i feel like it doesn't need to be a rule,  it can be solved by people just reading a single sentence.
Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:51:03 am by Kmaybz1

Reply #1 Posted: September 24, 2014, 11:49:08 am
Fish don't swin

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
It does say when you click on it(New people won't the players by pictures.), "Last seen |Night Kmaybz1, the killer or a coincidence" or something along those lines.

so if people won't read that Matrix why would they the read the rules?

I understand what you mean, but personally i feel like it doesn't need to be a rule,  it can be solved by people just reading a single sentence.
Because the rules have punishments where the game takes away from that player's score

Reply #2 Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:03:54 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I really don't get everyone's fixation with score.

Does it really matter..?

Reply #3 Posted: September 25, 2014, 07:46:07 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.

Does it really matter..?

Unless you're a kid who plays COD and wants to have a "cool as high K/D ratio" then yes, if not, no.

Reply #4 Posted: September 25, 2014, 11:36:08 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in

Does it really matter..?
That's the entire point!
There should be a rule enforcing this instead of they player's score determining it

Reply #5 Posted: September 26, 2014, 08:27:51 am