Topic: Welcome to Get Some!!!

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Ladies & Gentlemen,

It is with pleasure we finally bring to you Get Some, version 1.0; an all new home for your gaming, tech & general discussions, and your provider of New Zealand's best game servers thanks to our major sponsor, Vodafone. A number of months in the making, we appreciate your patience if you’ve been tracking progress. If you’re new to the site, welcome, and we hope you’ll settle in and enjoy the incoming ride.

First things first, who are you!?

Get Some is a wholly independent entity, Get Some Limited. The five directors are names you’ll already know if you’ve been around the gaming scene for an amount of time:
Craig Martin, aka Craigorsarus;
Evan Hughes, aka DarkVirus;
Jas Singh, aka .osiRiS;
Jordan Gardiner, aka prolax;
and myself, Craig Nimmo, aka Arseynimz.
We have a number of years under our belts in the administration of gaming and related sites, and are known in the industry locally. With our combined knowledge & experience, we will be supporting the existing vast number of games in the marketplace that require servers, as well as looking to support future game releases where server or other gaming facilities are required in New Zealand. In addition to our experience, we are pleased to confirm the support of Vodafone New Zealand. A well known & key player in the New Zealand Internet Service Provider space; a long time gaming supporter, they continue to support growing areas of the internet and are working with us wherever possible to ensure New Zealand gaming is well equipped.

So what is this Get Some you speak of, and where do I get my allocated portion?!

Get Some will bring you simple yet informative news, reviews, interviews, information, discussion and events to, from, in, and around New Zealand. We are a gaming and technology biased site, and will bring you premium events from experienced hosts, solid gaming experiences from stable infrastructure, and a local spin & angle to technology & gaming related news, reviews and information.

The site in it’s current state is a functional but minimal version of what is to come. Version 2.0 is already underway, and with this will come a news and front page portal as well as other gaming and media related features over time. We want the best for NZ gaming, and with our experience we intend to bring this to you over the coming year to make sure 2014 is the year you truly “get some”!

So please settle in, introduce yourself, get acclimatised and start or join the discussion. If you have suggestions or requests, we want to hear those too; if you find any problems, please let us know.

Thanks and WELCOME TO GET SOME!

Arsey.

PS. Bacon.

Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:21:13 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
FIRST

Reply #1 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:24:10 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
awesome Arsey and congratulations!!  Here's to the new and exciting things this will lead to in the future!  I hope everyone has an awesome new year and i love you guize :3 

Reply #2 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:27:56 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Lyesalot

• Devoted Member
  • Lyesalot has no influence.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply #3 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:28:14 pm
iM

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Wow! The forums are actually up.

Reply #4 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:28:39 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
wo0pwo0pwo0p

Reply #5 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:29:36 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Thanks guys, good effort with the startup.

mmm bacon

Reply #6 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:30:36 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Yay for being back.

Also, BACON!

Reply #7 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:30:42 pm
Dr. λcula³

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Well your sig is right now Dr. Acula with the new forums there isnt a ban on the list :D

Reply #8 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:32:15 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
DAFUQISTHIS

Reply #9 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:36:23 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
First! .... I mean 10th.

Welcome old and new!

Reply #10 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:36:41 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Well your sig is right now Dr. Acula with the new forums there isnt a ban on the list :D

I guess this means new sig time then haha

Reply #11 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:37:48 pm
Dr. λcula³

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Where's the bug thread, so I can start reporting things?

:B

Reply #12 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:38:24 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Nooooo my reputation!

Reply #13 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:39:24 pm

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
  • SmiLinSniPeR has no influence.
Excellent!

Nice to see the new home up and ready :D

Reply #14 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:40:13 pm

henno

Nice to see the forums back good stuff

Reply #15 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:42:20 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I'M IN FUCKING ASDLFJKGASDJGHFUSALDFHKASDDHJF

Reply #16 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:43:19 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Someone said there was bacon

Reply #17 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:46:59 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:48:53 pm by kookynic

Reply #18 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:47:16 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
When is xlan?

Reply #19 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:47:49 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
welcome back guys and everyone

thanks for all your hard work head admins - your efforts to provide the best gaming service in NZ is much appreicated

oh and mmmmmmmh

bacon

Reply #20 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:49:02 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Good to see the forums back, looking forward to playing some games with you all :)

Reply #21 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:57:13 pm

Offline decap

• Just settled in
  • decap has no influence.
hi

Reply #22 Posted: January 19, 2014, 07:03:49 pm

Offline HandofBlood

• Just settled in
  • HandofBlood has no influence.
No body died in the making?

Reply #23 Posted: January 19, 2014, 07:07:28 pm
i5-4670K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z87 Extreme4 | 8GB Corsair Dominator | EVGA/Asus GeForce GTX 680  SLi | 250GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB | Windows 7 Pro 64bit | Corsair AX860i PSU | NZXT Phantom White

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
When is xlan?

I like this guy, where can we get him some bacon?

Reply #24 Posted: January 19, 2014, 07:10:03 pm