Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
  • pablo d has no influence.
Live in the now.
now has bad games

Reply #75 Posted: July 23, 2014, 09:09:08 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Well, yes...

Reply #76 Posted: July 23, 2014, 09:14:06 am

lol @ console hate

Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
I assume dates are actually 27 + 28 SEPTEMBER (Sat + Sun) ??

i.e. not 28 + 29 as per OP.

Reply #77 Posted: July 23, 2014, 09:22:05 am

Offline KiwiTaZ

• Just settled in
  • KiwiTaZ has no influence.
I is very keenzors!! I shall bring both rigs, as long as there is a safe area for leet servers of awesome.

BF4 would be my choice, followed by a cool game called DC++

Reply #78 Posted: July 23, 2014, 09:23:00 am

| Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Dominator GT 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz | 2x 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD's (RAID 0) |
| ASUS nVidia GTX 980 TI 6GB | ASUS  PB287Q 28" 4K LCD |

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
followed by a cool game called DC++

Affliction will be competing in the DC++ ladder

Reply #79 Posted: July 23, 2014, 11:15:05 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Now that half the country is on unlimited again.. Does anyone know of any DC++ hubs?

Down here you have OhSnap, cos free snap-to-snap, and the various associated UC hubs like CantHub, AnotherHub etc, but haven't seen any proper public hubs.

If not maybe GetSome should host one :-)

Reply #80 Posted: July 24, 2014, 10:37:45 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I prefer to get my linux ISO's direct from the vendor.
Or with a torrent from the vendor, because retards can't uncle fiddle fingers with dat hash.

Reply #81 Posted: July 24, 2014, 11:02:04 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Questions!?

Is a ticket to the LAN a pass to the expo?

Reply #82 Posted: July 27, 2014, 09:08:22 am

lol @ console hate

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
Questions!?

Is a ticket to the LAN a pass to the expo?

Yes it is :)

Reply #83 Posted: July 27, 2014, 08:32:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Now I'm even more jealous :<

Reply #84 Posted: July 27, 2014, 09:02:23 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Clin

• Addicted

Reply #85 Posted: July 27, 2014, 09:42:21 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
id actually by another copy of bf4 for this shit lolz

Reply #86 Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:53:49 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
Yes it is :)

Holy shit bro. I'm surfing through some mean thredz on Getsome and I happened up here, no idea what this shit is about but when I saw that gif I was like do they really have a subforum that condones that sort of stuff?

Reply #87 Posted: July 28, 2014, 12:02:22 am
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
So when can I throw money at you and get a LAN pass?

Reply #88 Posted: July 28, 2014, 08:00:59 am

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
Before the end of the week, we'll have more news and sign ups available :)

Reply #89 Posted: July 28, 2014, 08:12:17 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I would like the honour of buying oddball his pass. He seems like a cool dude, and should have some time out of the hospital and out with the normals.

Unrelated: How would I go about booking someone in for a 1 hour stage slot? All we'd need is a mic and a set of chains to keep him there.

Reply #90 Posted: July 28, 2014, 07:03:01 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Before the end of the week, we'll have more news and sign ups available :)

Too much talk, not enough sign up links

I am disapoint

Reply #91 Posted: July 29, 2014, 07:43:24 am

Offline prolax

• Administrator
I'm sorry, do you want some hugs too?

Reply #92 Posted: July 29, 2014, 08:25:42 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Prolax has herpes dont hug him, its a tarp.

Reply #93 Posted: July 29, 2014, 09:59:00 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
I'm sorry, do you want some hugs too?

I want to throw money at you, and you are not ready to catch.

Reply #94 Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:12:03 am

Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
I will accept said monies.

Reply #95 Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:39:59 am

Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
Also....

Date Registered:
    September 11, 2008, 03:18:46 pm
"Just settled in"
lol

Reply #96 Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:41:03 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
It's the quantity that counts, obviously.

Reply #97 Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:44:12 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Settlers gonn' settle

Reply #98 Posted: July 29, 2014, 06:09:09 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

Reply #99 Posted: July 30, 2014, 08:45:21 am