Topic: Kyloch

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Sup Gutty,

The Game: Garrys Mod, Trouble In Terrorist Town
Your game name: Kyloch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73829241
The time you tried to connect and got the error: Disconnect: You have been banned by this  server, check http://GetSome.co.nz/ for more info.
Any info on why you were banned: I was playing Garry's Mod, TTT and my brother and a friend were in a skype call. I said that i was a terrorist and the friend said that he was going to tell the other people on the mic that i was a terrorist. I was like "please no please don't". Then he said that i was a terrorist,  then the people in the game started to say "wait how do you know that?" Then i started to say "no it was just a guess". Then they started to say "no that cant be a guess how would he just say that for no reason you are going to get banned". I then said "please it was just a guess" then after a while of say please don't ban me i got banned and everyone else in the skype call did to.

I would really like to get un banned because i really like playing GetSome servers they are really fun.

I would really appreciate if i got un banned. :)

Posted: July 19, 2016, 08:01:34 am

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Sorted.

Reply #1 Posted: July 19, 2016, 05:49:30 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me