Topic: Mod updates

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Tonight I will be installing a mod update system that will run 3 times a day. I will make it run at different times to what the game updater runs at.

mod updates: 6am, 12pm, 6pm.
game updates: 5am
I know the 6pm time will be annoying, but this check will give allowance for anything released within the afternoon. If there are updates between 6pm and 6am, then there may need to be a check around midnight.

Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:22:11 pm

Offline Myr

• I Posted!
  • Myr has no influence.
Superb.

Cheers Gutty

Reply #1 Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:34:42 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Tonight I will be installing a mod update system that will run 3 times a day. I will make it run at different times to what the game updater runs at.

mod updates: 6am, 12pm, 6pm.
game updates: 5am
I know the 6pm time will be annoying, but this check will give allowance for anything released within the afternoon. If there are updates between 6pm and 6am, then there may need to be a check around midnight.

Thanks for your efforts mate.

Reply #2 Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:35:23 pm