Topic: Getsome Trash Compactor server

Offline Nitro

• I Posted!
  • Nitro has no influence.
Trash Compactor is a gamemode where players have to survive attacks of props from the Trashman, a position players queue up for. The Trashman drops props down a chute and attempts to crush the Victims. The Victims' job is to survive the attacks until there are no props and the Trashman drops down the chute to use his gravity gun on the props. The victims then use their revolvers which have 6 bullets and are an insta-kill on the Trashman. I feel like this gamemode should be added to the list of Getsome servers.
Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:43:03 pm by Nitro

Posted: January 07, 2016, 05:20:05 pm

Offline Zylos

• I Posted!
  • Zylos has no influence.
As much as I hate painful deaths I support this

Reply #1 Posted: January 07, 2016, 05:39:08 pm
(: Are you annoyed (:

ArcticPantherNZ

Yes, this is a creative server and is fun to play. MAKE THIS A SERVER!

Reply #2 Posted: January 07, 2016, 05:42:12 pm

Offline AgentChicken

• I Posted!
  • AgentChicken has no influence.
I support this as well, and i have 1 thing to share with you.

Beware the cones.

Reply #3 Posted: January 07, 2016, 05:43:24 pm

Offline CrazyHobo7634

• I Posted!
  • CrazyHobo7634 has no influence.
I get to murder people by either squashing their heads with vending machines, making cars land on them or stabbing a traffic cone through their chests or groin... I'm in!

Reply #4 Posted: January 07, 2016, 05:44:40 pm

Offline TwShadowNinja

• I Posted!
  • TwShadowNinja has no influence.
I created an account on getsome just so I could post about this! IT MUST BE DONE!

Reply #5 Posted: January 07, 2016, 05:45:56 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I guess I'll look into it then. Standby.

Reply #6 Posted: January 07, 2016, 05:49:31 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
203.167.236.162:27027

Server is up.

Reply #7 Posted: January 07, 2016, 11:33:06 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
added to servers page

Reply #8 Posted: January 08, 2016, 01:52:12 am