Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
<3 u boi

Reply #19675 Posted: March 31, 2014, 11:24:28 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
^plus food in NZ is disgustingly expensive

It's because of the the homo exporters be like "we can make good money off dis ova ceez.". What's left in the country ends up being sold at a high price in order to make the same profits.

This is probably complete bullshit but I'm too pretty perplexed at why food is so expensive here when we produce so much good product.

That is how the global market works.

Why would they sell it for cheap here when they can make more money overseas?

Also 30% of food worldwide gets thrown away, so there's that.

Reply #19676 Posted: March 31, 2014, 12:36:20 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I don't expect them to do anything else. That would be stupid.

They're still homos.

Also, going to Ourklawnd this evening for a couple of days. Probably won't have have time do da hang tiemz with anyone apart from the dates I already have set up.

Reply #19677 Posted: March 31, 2014, 12:42:45 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Are they hot dates?

Reply #19678 Posted: March 31, 2014, 12:46:27 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Are they hot dates?

The most hottest.

Reply #19679 Posted: March 31, 2014, 12:47:05 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #19680 Posted: March 31, 2014, 12:51:09 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

wut

Reply #19681 Posted: March 31, 2014, 01:04:05 pm

Codex

wut
beech instead of bitch

he made a funny

Reply #19682 Posted: March 31, 2014, 01:10:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Ah, I thought he was just really shit at spelling beach.

I'm just going to stick with that.

Reply #19683 Posted: March 31, 2014, 01:13:21 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
I fucking hate this child custody shit. Fucking horrid crap.

Reply #19684 Posted: March 31, 2014, 01:33:46 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Is it turning into an uphill battle, Arsey Dot Com.

Reply #19685 Posted: March 31, 2014, 01:37:39 pm

Codex

It's horrendous, I remember my parents going through it against each other, and how blatantly biased the courts,custody auth is towards the mothers favour.

Child support side of it all is horrible too and poorly calculated in reflection to actual contribution to the child effected.

It's not going to be a pleasant experience for you unfortunately, and I do hope your ex partner will at least be cooperative about it :(

Reply #19686 Posted: March 31, 2014, 01:57:43 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Is it turning into an uphill battle, Arsey Dot Com.
Understatement of the year - it's an uphill battle but more from an emotional drain than anything. The outcomes are coming good, but the fight to get there...
It's horrendous, I remember my parents going through it against each other, and how blatantly biased the courts,custody auth is towards the mothers favour.

Child support side of it all is horrible too and poorly calculated in reflection to actual contribution to the child effected.

It's not going to be a pleasant experience for you unfortunately, and I do hope your ex partner will at least be cooperative about it :(

We have our moments where discussion is good, but the reason I'm doing this is for the consistency of approach rather than the scattergun bullshit that was previously being pushed by my ex. It's just a draining experience. And as the father I've had to set my life up all over again, and now again to ensure I can accommodate the kids to the specification of the law and my ex's attacks...

Keep on swimming right?

Reply #19687 Posted: March 31, 2014, 02:55:51 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Keep on swimming?

No.

You shit on her fucking kitchen windows is what you do. So she can see what you're dealing with "shit-vision".

Reply #19688 Posted: March 31, 2014, 02:57:42 pm

Keep on swimming?

No.

You shit on her fucking kitchen windows is what you do. So she can see what you're dealing with "shit-vision".

Shitting, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

According to Retardobot.

Reply #19689 Posted: March 31, 2014, 03:26:50 pm

Codex

We have our moments where discussion is good, but the reason I'm doing this is for the consistency of approach rather than the scattergun bullshit that was previously being pushed by my ex. It's just a draining experience. And as the father I've had to set my life up all over again, and now again to ensure I can accommodate the kids to the specification of the law and my ex's attacks...

Keep on swimming right?
Mmmm very frustrating -____-. Hope you come to a civil agreement, even though it sounds unlikely and painful :/

Keep on swimming?

No.

^This.

Reply #19690 Posted: March 31, 2014, 03:28:13 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
if its got tits or tyres its gonna cause you drama

bro alls is can say from my experience is keep on keeping on ... if its gotta do with your kids and you love them to bits you just gotta suck it up and deal with it for now till all the shit settles ... getting mad and trying to get even will do nothing but inflame the situation.  at the end of the day bro you get to see your kids (hopefully) and kick out anew just stay strong and dont forget theres loads of people who will listen when you rant and need to get a load off.

Reply #19691 Posted: March 31, 2014, 03:36:04 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Lawyers love shit smeared windows.

Reply #19692 Posted: March 31, 2014, 03:36:12 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Nah, he's saying he's got wood over you cumming up his way, but in a double ententre is also conveying disappointment that you aren't bringing your sexy 7% of body fat to help him sand it down.

Reply #19693 Posted: April 01, 2014, 07:51:40 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Nah, he's saying he's got wood over you cumming up his way, but in a double ententre is also conveying disappointment that you aren't bringing your sexy 7% of body fat to help him sand it down.

Keep your proboscis in your pants .. The only wood you'll be rubbing down is the seat of the bus stop you big man tramp

Reply #19694 Posted: April 01, 2014, 08:25:07 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh you, you know how to talk a man the right way...

Reply #19695 Posted: April 01, 2014, 09:34:18 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
New printer being installed! Jonty will be across the road from you for work very soon.

Reply #19696 Posted: April 01, 2014, 03:07:32 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

So that's sexytime lunch dates at burgers and beers I hear?

Reply #19697 Posted: April 02, 2014, 01:47:29 am

Codex

ieeee?????

Reply #19698 Posted: April 02, 2014, 08:29:07 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
meeeeebeeeeeeee!

legal documents sorted..... 1week from now i am rich!

Reply #19699 Posted: April 02, 2014, 09:05:39 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!