Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
A friend has just warned me that an old ex is back in town.

She's now rocking dreadlocks and a parrot on her shoulder (according to the sighting).

The last I spoke to her was a phone call where I broke up with her after I found out she enjoyed the drugs and she subsequently threatened to call the po po on me and cry rape if she found out that I was breaking up with her because of another girl.

Going into hiding for the next couple of weeks. Will be stocking up on protein powder and coffee and spending the foreseeable future in my room on Destiny.

Reply #21750 Posted: September 19, 2014, 03:44:54 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Going into hiding for the next couple of weeks.

You know you want to.

Reply #21751 Posted: September 19, 2014, 03:48:43 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #21752 Posted: September 20, 2014, 07:34:45 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

She's now rocking dreadlocks and a parrot on her shoulder (according to the sighting).

The last I spoke to her was a phone call where I broke up with her after I found out she enjoyed the drugs and she subsequently threatened to call the po po on me and cry rape if she found out that I was breaking up with her because of another girl.

Going into hiding for the next couple of weeks. Will be stocking up on protein powder and coffee and spending the foreseeable future in my room on Destiny.

If the sighting was yesterday, International Talk Like A Pirate day was yesterday, might explain the parrot

Reply #21753 Posted: September 20, 2014, 11:00:53 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Yarr, it was me hearties.

But today you have to go and vote.
Fucking do it!

Reply #21754 Posted: September 20, 2014, 12:03:58 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Voted the other day, missed the massive queues

Advance voting FTW

Reply #21755 Posted: September 20, 2014, 02:35:26 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Voted just now, walked down the block, walked out, done in 5 minutes.

Walked up to my Aunties to "Fix" their ipad (they'd forgotten the security questions), done in an hour.

Christ almighty how many times do I need to explain the iPad isn't broken.

Reply #21756 Posted: September 20, 2014, 03:57:56 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
yea my voting took 2 mins, I must have avoided the busy times

Reply #21757 Posted: September 20, 2014, 05:30:10 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
My voting took a while and I was busting for a piss while in line.

Stupid fucking useless elections people didn't send me my easy vote card, instead, for some stupid reason they sent me a special vote paper, so I had to wait in line to sign yet ANOTHER form and only then I was allowed to vote.

Reply #21758 Posted: September 20, 2014, 06:13:47 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
The poor old dear who served me couldn't understand that my residence is not the same as the electorate I vote in.

Reply #21759 Posted: September 20, 2014, 07:19:16 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

Just like me!

Reply #21760 Posted: September 20, 2014, 09:45:55 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Just like me!

Aren't you still abroad?

Reply #21761 Posted: September 20, 2014, 10:04:38 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

exactly.

Reply #21762 Posted: September 20, 2014, 10:34:13 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
yea my voting took 2 mins, I must have avoided the busy times

Same here, and i went at 11am, which was meant to be in the busy times. Then again, lower turnout this year.

Reply #21763 Posted: September 21, 2014, 11:33:16 am

Offline Pyromanik

lower turnout this year.

Really?
Fuck'n... derp.

Reply #21764 Posted: September 21, 2014, 11:48:32 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
lower turnout this year.

Really?
Fuck'n... derp.

By lower turnout, I mean at the place i went to. About 150 less people this year. Probably didn't make that clear.

Reply #21765 Posted: September 21, 2014, 11:58:07 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

What the fuck? Are you serious Rii? If so this fucks me off let me at her, cant fucking do shit like that to such a lovely guy.  If not real well played bastard you got the vein pumping

Reply #21766 Posted: September 22, 2014, 09:13:09 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Unfortunately this is true.

At the time I took her seriously as she also warned that she would send ex cons around to my place. For the few weeks after that I lived like a hermit.

<3 thanks for the lovely guy compliment. Gave me the tingles.

Reply #21767 Posted: September 22, 2014, 10:23:46 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Unfortunately this is true.

At the time I took her seriously as she also warned that she would send ex cons around to my place. For the few weeks after that I lived like a hermit.

<3 thanks for the lovely guy compliment. Gave me the tingles.

so where the fuck is this stupid cunt? im dead serious James, where the fuck is she

Reply #21768 Posted: September 22, 2014, 11:18:19 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Apparently she's in town (Palmy). I've not bumped into her and hopefully I don't.

Reply #21769 Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:01:13 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

PM me her name please. Im seeing fucking red right now

Reply #21770 Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:04:17 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

is this the american chick?

Reply #21771 Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:08:31 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Appreciate the love, Fairy but she hasn't bothered to contact me since. I'm counting on her just going about her business.

Reply #21772 Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:09:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

is this the american chick?

Nah, not her. God, if she was back in town, I'd need to be admitted to a psychiatric ward.

Reply #21773 Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:10:28 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Appreciate the love, Fairy but she hasn't bothered to contact me since. I'm counting on her just going about her business.

Well just remember the offer is there should she try and make contact. Hell hath no fury like th3fairy scorned buddy

Youre such a fucking cool dude and do not deserve bad things. Remember that!

Reply #21774 Posted: September 22, 2014, 12:16:34 pm