Topic: Minecraft Vanilla Server

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
We have set up a new 1.8 vanilla server
EDIT: Updated to 1.10

skeleton.getsome.co.nz:27033

The old server will be stopped as it is becoming too difficult to maintain, however the maps will be made available for download on request.

If you have linked your minecraft username to your forum profile, you can build near spawn, use lava and fire, and use commands like /home and /back

If you build outside of the 500 block radius from spawn (which can be expanded as required) there is a potential for your work to be damaged by non-members.

Any comments, suggestions, questions, you know what to do!
Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:35:31 pm by Gutty

Posted: March 13, 2015, 05:43:01 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
This pains me, oh well. Thanks for hosting them for so long, some pretty good memories for all the time spent in those MC worlds.

How large are the maps?
Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:27:53 pm by Spork

Reply #1 Posted: March 15, 2015, 04:24:46 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
a lot has been done in 48 hours :O

Reply #2 Posted: March 16, 2015, 02:15:04 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
This pains me, oh well. Thanks for hosting them for so long, some pretty good memories for all the time spent in those MC worlds.

How large are the maps?

Just the map files themselves, compressed:

GEN1 - 871MB
GEN2 - 927MB
GEN3 - 1.5GB

Reply #3 Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:29:45 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline enocindustries

• I Posted!
  • enocindustries has no influence.
New player to Minecraft, having a great time, thanks to those who are helping or have helped :)

Reply #4 Posted: March 16, 2015, 07:21:52 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Is there a chance that I could get each of the maps please? :)

Reply #5 Posted: March 20, 2015, 07:54:51 pm

Offline R3MaK3R

• Just settled in
  • R3MaK3R has no influence.

Reply #6 Posted: May 08, 2015, 08:02:26 pm

Offline VerrouNZ

• I Posted!
  • VerrouNZ has no influence.
Can the entire server be white list to the forum linked profile? 500 blocks isn't far :(

Reply #7 Posted: June 04, 2015, 04:49:35 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
everything is working well :p

Reply #8 Posted: June 04, 2015, 06:04:45 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
I have just updated the vanilla server to the latest version of MC, as well as everything else associated to the server.
cher!

Reply #9 Posted: September 02, 2016, 08:33:28 pm