Topic: Aliens: Colonial Marines

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
I just noticed that this is out in a month so I looked it up on steam to find it priced at a ludicrous $100usd. So I thought I would point out to anyone looking to grab this game to check it out on Gamersgate where it is only $50usd, which is for a steam key even.

Posted: January 17, 2013, 07:38:36 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
  • Cowwie has no influence.
Quote from: EnjoyTheSauce;1515133
I just noticed that this is out in a month so I looked it up on steam to find it priced at a ludicrous $100usd. So I thought I would point out to anyone looking to grab this game to check it out on Gamersgate where it is only $50usd, which is for a steam key even.

probably gonna pass on this game, never the less for these interested

Use voucher GMG30-ALIEN-SDEAL for an extra 30% off! Valid until 25th Jan 1600 GMT.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/nz/en/pc/games/shooter/aliens-colonial-marines/

Reply #1 Posted: January 19, 2013, 07:54:13 pm