Topic: Reaper of Souls Expansion

Offline Lyesalot

• Devoted Member
  • Lyesalot has no influence.
Blizzard have revealed info about a new expansion for Diablo 3 along with a cinematic and gameplay teaser of the new 'Crusader' character.

More end game content, Level cap raised to 70 and a completely new act to experience with more to be revealed at BlizzCon later in the year.

More Info:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/

Posted: August 25, 2013, 06:34:14 pm
iM

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I really hope this act has a decent amount of content because I'm going to be a sad panda of it's 2-3hrs like most of the acts. I have a feeling they are relying on the fact that you have to play the Crusader from Act I if you want to see what he's like.

But, the Paladin (Crusader being the second coming) was my boy, I didn't touch any of the other characters and always played him with maces or morning stars so I'm excited to see him return. Going by the cinematic, I fucking hope they're doing more with the Horadrim.

Reply #1 Posted: August 26, 2013, 02:37:07 am

Offline Lyesalot

• Devoted Member
  • Lyesalot has no influence.
Yeah I feel the same way. The game hasn't got alot of content in it so this new act better be great! Hopefully their end game content is a success and will keep me interested for a bit longer.
Paladin was also the class I played the most in D2 so I'm happy to see it revived.

Reply #2 Posted: August 26, 2013, 04:40:57 am
iM

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Looking forward to it.

Reply #3 Posted: August 26, 2013, 08:31:49 am