Topic: New stuff coming

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
New stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHGTbW9AmYU

sorry I can't make it embed

*edit* Fixed for you, change https to http
Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:24:03 pm by Lias

Posted: September 14, 2015, 05:57:58 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
My thoughts.

Firstly, No fuck no, fuck off with your vertical minimap shit. Going to make cliff goating and roof camping with silenced weapons pointless. Worst idea in the entire history of worset BF ideas, they should be developing NEW ways of camping and griefing.. BC2 was the best for this, maps where you could sit on cliffs and spawn rape all day long.. /jizz
Secondly, minimap capture zones are a brilliant idea
Thirdly, great idea on squad leader replacements
Fourth, Making smoke block FLIR/IRNV is fucking retarded
Fifth, Unsure but tend to lean against the idea of forcing rush defenders out of the area
Sixth, Below radar is retarded, air vehicles are already OP, one man can take down any land vehicle with mines/rockets easily, yet you can't do the same for air vehicles. Stingers need some serious buffing, if I take an AA rocket I should be able to kill any air vehicle with a couple of hits.

Reply #1 Posted: September 14, 2015, 06:34:27 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Good posting Billage.

Im pretty meh, except I exclusively use smoke to shoot enemy with FLIR scopes so that sux.

The low aircraft thing sounds bull too imo..

For those who care, I'm now back in the game sporting my new gtx 970m wth everything on ultra, which makes no difference to the amount of times I get shot....

Reply #2 Posted: September 14, 2015, 07:04:02 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.

For those who care, I'm now back in the game sporting my new gtx 970m wth everything on ultra, which makes no difference to the amount of times I get shot....

It's looks nicer when you die on ultra though

Reply #3 Posted: September 14, 2015, 09:11:03 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
my 850 only runs 20 frames on ultra  :(

Reply #4 Posted: September 14, 2015, 10:31:43 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Now that I've got it, I can't say I even notice the extra detail. In fact I got more interested in messing around with FOV, which I've never bothered with previously...but yes dying is prettier.

Reply #5 Posted: September 15, 2015, 09:15:20 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
The gap between High and ultra is massive. On High I get 50-60 frames with the occasional dip in performance. On ultra I get 20-30.

Reply #6 Posted: September 15, 2015, 10:36:51 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Sixth, Below radar is retarded, air vehicles are already OP, one man can take down any land vehicle with mines/rockets easily, yet you can't do the same for air vehicles. Stingers need some serious buffing, if I take an AA rocket I should be able to kill any air vehicle with a couple of hits.

Last time I jumped into BF4 - Jets had been so nerfed that it sucked. Below radar is good for helis, but not so much for Jets.

Eitherway - I'll still be playing World of Warships instead,

Reply #7 Posted: September 20, 2015, 08:53:52 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Is that closed beta or is it released now?

Reply #8 Posted: September 20, 2015, 09:02:51 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Is that closed beta or is it released now?

Released - was open Beta for a while

Reply #9 Posted: September 21, 2015, 08:50:07 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Thanks, I'll add that to my too play list.

Reply #10 Posted: September 21, 2015, 01:57:04 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Well, I'm up to tier 5 Battleships, so when you rank up enough, come play boats with me

Reply #11 Posted: September 21, 2015, 03:54:57 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Will do. Did you ever play world of tanks? I did but I found it very pay to win unless you grinded and had a good team that won. I got up to tier 6 and then just called it quits.
Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:05:05 pm by Pigdog

Reply #12 Posted: September 21, 2015, 09:40:34 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Will do. Did you ever play world of tanks? I did but I found it very pay to win unless you grinded and had a good team that won. I got up to tier 6 and then just called it quits.

I didn't, Tanks are fun - but I could Tank in BF4 - so far (I'm up to tier 5) its a bit grindy, but I am also having fun - haven't dropped a cent yet.

Reply #13 Posted: September 22, 2015, 06:30:08 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
German tanks ftw! What's your favorite class?

Reply #14 Posted: September 22, 2015, 03:31:58 pm