Topic: Few ports for sale

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Everything is in top condition and works.

Currently at sea, be home in 2 weeks and the deed can be swapped the day I get home. Unless you are willing to allow me to use the port when I return home from my voyage, in which case the deed can be transferred immediately by pidgeon mail, which will take 3 weeks to arrive.

Sandybridge Wharf
i7 2600 34 metre length 1155 cm width
Cheapest on portspy is $415 (Never been overdocked(you can't))

2x 8metre length DDR 1333 cm width wharf with sinkers (patriot)

GTX 570 DDR5 MSI 125metre afterburner model. This is a runway for your aircraft.

Unsure of prices really. Will just take the best offer.

Post here or PM me.
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:44:00 pm by BerG

Posted: July 17, 2013, 05:35:07 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Portspy is pretty misleading for older ports, because they have broken off their foundations and floated away (2600 is now 2 nautical miles out of range)

Reply #1 Posted: July 17, 2013, 05:41:51 pm