Topic: Games, Movies & Stuff.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

I've listed this at GP as well, so I can't promise something will still be available at the time of inquiry.

Selling a 'few' things. Most of this **** just brings back bad memories due to it being shared with the ex.

Feel free to barter with me. I'm listing prices based on TradeMe auctions. Everything is $5 postage for a 1-3 delivery. Except for the 2 books. They are $7 for postage due to weight and extra packing required.

Zelda: Hyrule Historia - $35 (Brand new condition. I've not opened it. Was bought for the ex as she was a Zelda fiend. She scarpered and I've not touched it).
Ni No Kuni Guide - $35 (Has a few finger print smudges on it due to the textured cover. Otherwise fine).
Pokemon Heart Gold (With Pokewalker) - $80 (Has a saved game on it. Haven't touched it in years).
Final Fantasy IV - $40
Final Fantasy III - $30 (No case or books. Was purchased pre-owned from EB)
Chrono Trigger - $50
Pokemon Platinum - $65
Nintendo DS - Lime Green - $100 (Apparently the lime green edition was specific to this part of the world and only 1500 units where distributed. So an EB staff member tells me *shrug*). In excellent condition. Great battery life. Has been in a silicon glove all its life. Obviously comes with power charger and stylus as well as the protective cover (and the pikachu keyring).
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Blu Ray - $5
Disgaea 4 - $30
Paprika Blu Ray - $5
Thor - $5
Snow White - $50 (Diamond edition. This is selling for $90 brand new).
Lion King - $20 (Diamond edition. This is selling for $50 brand new).
Sims 3: Pets - $15
Tales of Vesperia - $25
Darksiders II - $10
Halo Wars - $10
Halo 3: ODST - $8
Halo Reach - $10
Halo 4: Limited Edition - $50 (Comes with everything the purchase came with. Whatever codes it came with probably have been used).
Halo 3: Limited Edition - $15 (Great condition. Comes with everything game was purchased with. Game codes have been used).
Halo 2: Limited Edition - $5 (Tin case is pretty chipped up. Comes with limited edition bonus disc but normal edition game disc. Or you can nerf the tin case and opt for the normal plastic case that is sitting next to it as that is empty).
Halo: Combat Evolved: Anniversary Edition - $15

Also have a 60GB Xbox 360 and a 120GB PS3 that I'm thinking about selling. Not entirely sure so if anyone is keen, I'm open for offers.

Apologies if I've listed something in error.

Have at it.
Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:04:07 pm by Retardobot

Posted: February 24, 2014, 05:36:03 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
OMG NI NO KUNI BOOK!?

Reply #1 Posted: February 25, 2014, 12:30:12 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Can you hold me that Snow white Bluray mate? I have a pretty good disney/pixar bluray collection so I'm unsure if that's missing :P

Reply #2 Posted: February 25, 2014, 12:31:02 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I am keen for the PS3.

Reply #3 Posted: February 25, 2014, 12:37:45 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Can you hold me that Snow white Bluray mate? I have a pretty good disney/pixar bluray collection so I'm unsure if that's missing :P

Yep. Just get back to me when you can.

Ni No Kuni book is nice to hold. Has an almost furry texture to the cover. This is the guide, not the wizard's companion.

Monkey, have PM'd you.

Reply #4 Posted: February 25, 2014, 02:02:38 pm

Codex

keen for the hyrule

Like 100%

Reply #5 Posted: February 25, 2014, 04:35:53 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Sweet. I'll PM bank account details when I get home.

Reply #6 Posted: February 25, 2014, 05:03:16 pm