• Jonesy1128 has no influence.
I use ImgBurn and it works great.

Reply #1 Posted: July 18, 2010, 04:59:13 pm

Offline xpertz

• Addicted
  • xpertz has no influence.
Quote from: Jonesy1128;1289021

Looking at it doing a straight rip to avi. Does it do that rather than taking an image? <3

Reply #2 Posted: July 18, 2010, 05:09:54 pm
<on3.co.nz | CS 1.6 TOURNAMENT #1>EAC
[EAC] HcN.skytech :: This server requires the use of 32bit colour
HcN.skytech dropped
HcN.skytech has left the game

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
  • EskemoJoe has no influence.
I use DVD decrypter but i dont know if it can rip straight to avi. I think you will need to encode the raw file using something like AutoGK in order to get it to Avi.

Reply #3 Posted: July 18, 2010, 06:26:38 pm
Mmmm... Blueberry Muffins *drools*

Offline Jonesy1128

• I Posted!
  • Jonesy1128 has no influence.
Quote from: xpertz##;1289025
Quote from: Jonesy1128;1289021

Looking at it doing a straight rip to avi. Does it do that rather than taking an image? <3

As far as I'm aware it doesn't. It rips .VOB files though, which you can then convert using something like SUPER or HandBrake.

Reply #4 Posted: July 18, 2010, 06:36:33 pm

Offline xpertz

• Addicted
At the moment I'm trying to convert the Video files located in the DVD folder straight to .avi using AVS Video converter and at the same time in the background using DVD43 decrypter..

Will see how it turns out, 20 minutes to go :D

I'm assuming it will be a fail.

Reply #5 Posted: July 18, 2010, 07:21:21 pm
HcN.skytech dropped

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6 Posted: July 18, 2010, 11:56:47 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: JontyB;1289149
http://www.magicdvdripper.com/

^This

Reply #7 Posted: August 03, 2010, 01:18:22 pm

Offline ry167

• I Posted!
  • ry167 has no influence.
i use ideal DVD to AVI, thought i think i might try something else because it has bad quality....
Nero for burning all the way =D

Reply #8 Posted: September 05, 2010, 05:03:39 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: JontyB;1289149
http://www.magicdvdripper.com/

^ this

Reply #9 Posted: September 05, 2010, 05:07:06 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: ry167;1306292
i use ideal DVD to AVI, thought i think i might try something else because it has bad quality....
Nero for burning all the way =D

Hi, please stop digging up old threads.

You have 2 posts, both related to piracy and in threads rounding a month old. I suggest that if these guys haven't what they wanted to by now, they're not going to. xpertz hasn't pirated these two things yet. he's not going to.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Reply #10 Posted: September 05, 2010, 05:10:53 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline ry167

• I Posted!
didnt kno 1 month was considered old but okay.

Reply #11 Posted: September 05, 2010, 06:18:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I didn't know they were letting retards sign up these days, but ok.

Reply #12 Posted: September 05, 2010, 08:46:42 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
l2forum, sped

Reply #13 Posted: September 05, 2010, 08:53:42 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

I'm curious as to how this happens.

You were browsing around a little used subforum for programming in which some fool has decided to use for piracy enabling software discussions because it says 'software' in the title, and you suddenly felt absolutely compelled to sign up and post 2 comments in old threads started, and whilst supplying almost no good information opting instead to state mundanely obvious things?

This is a serious question.
Also, I'd like you to answer in well formed English, if you could.

Reply #14 Posted: September 05, 2010, 08:58:47 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Pyro, I think you need to go and fap to release your built up energy, instead of throttling noobs on the internet.

Reply #15 Posted: September 05, 2010, 09:01:20 pm

Offline ry167

• I Posted!
Quote from: Spork;1306368
Pyro, I think you need to go and fap to release your built up energy, instead of throttling noobs on the internet.
^^
Pyro, can i ask what is wrong with you??? its not necessarily a piracy discussion, is it not possible to actually BUY software any more???

im not trying to be the new guy flaming, just being flamed at for a pointless reason

Reply #16 Posted: September 06, 2010, 07:57:18 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: ry167;1306500
^^
Pyro, can i ask what is wrong with you??? its not necessarily a piracy discussion, is it not possible to actually BUY software any more???

im not trying to be the new guy flaming, just being flamed at for a pointless reason

You never actually buy software, you buy the rights to legally use that software. The software (IP) is still owned by the developer.

Reply #17 Posted: September 06, 2010, 08:14:30 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Spoonguard

• Addicted
  • Spoonguard has no influence.
*steals a source code*

Reply #18 Posted: September 06, 2010, 08:57:39 am
        and nothing of value was lost.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
*reverse engineers complied binaries*

Reply #19 Posted: September 06, 2010, 09:00:27 am

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
*bumps resolved thread in order to look cool*

Reply #20 Posted: September 06, 2010, 10:13:24 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline xpertz

• Addicted
Oh hai guys.

Reply #21 Posted: September 06, 2010, 10:32:17 am
HcN.skytech dropped

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: ry167;1306500
^^

Pointless?
You really do have an extra chromosome.

This is exactly a piracy discussion. He's not asking what software he could buy to burn documents to a disc. He's asking what applications you use to steal a movie from a DVD, convert it and dump it on a consumer writable disc.

And the other thread you replied to was about copying PS2 games... which last time I checked, was illegal too.

To which you specifically felt the burning need to create a brand new account for, just to answer a thread that was already growing old and forgotten with some mundane captain obvious shit.

Congrats. You've just broken 3 rules of forum ettiquite with a single post, and your FIRST post too! That's gotta be some kind of record for being a dickhead.

Upon being asked to stop, instead of saying sorry and just not doing it again you spit out some snarky retard remark and try to dodge the blame, typical of immature youth. Which you can't even manage to do in plain English. Score another point for NCEA.

USE A BIT OF COMMON SENSE
I know it might be hard, but at least try.

Reply #22 Posted: September 06, 2010, 11:49:54 am

Offline xpertz

• Addicted
Quote from: xpertz##;1296038
It's for an article I'm doing for The NZ Herald. Just want to know which programs people use and how accessible they are. That all....

Reply #23 Posted: September 06, 2010, 01:44:10 pm
HcN.skytech dropped

Offline Pyromanik

Cool story bro.
You'd have made it more convincing by actually linking the article.

Reply #24 Posted: September 06, 2010, 02:43:23 pm