Topic: The Tunnel

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Been through it have you?

I go through it everyday.

It's like a bridge, but upsidedown.

Sylvester Stallone and Viggo Mortensen would make short work of it.

Posted: November 16, 2011, 06:47:38 pm

Offline Mr_St1nky

• Addicted
  • Mr_St1nky has no influence.
Went thru it today, A+ would trade again.

Reply #1 Posted: November 16, 2011, 06:53:27 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
It's changed a two lane flyover into a two lane flyunder.

For a great deal of money.

Reply #2 Posted: November 16, 2011, 07:08:06 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1448994
It's changed a two lane flyover into a two lane flyunder.

For a great deal of money.

Depends, would you rather be on top, or underneath?

Reply #3 Posted: November 16, 2011, 07:09:32 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
well he used to be able to run across the road - now he has to jump down, run across and then jump up again on the otherside - think of all that extra effort

and cats hate effort

Reply #4 Posted: November 16, 2011, 10:03:03 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
I like it (went through yesterday for the first time). It's got barrier arms to keep all those crims from South Auckland out of the North Shore.

Reply #5 Posted: November 16, 2011, 11:14:08 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1449060
I like it (went through yesterday for the first time). It's got barrier arms to keep all those crims from South Auckland out of the North Shore.

yeah - I loved it.

I think the idea is to open up a 3rd lane that I see in the above picture and then pillage the 2 northbound lanes, turning them into southbound lanes - effectivley making a bypass of the Auckland CBD

Reply #6 Posted: November 17, 2011, 09:59:08 am

Offline NZGramps

• Devoted Member
  • NZGramps has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1448995
Depends, would you rather be on top, or underneath?

pitching or catching?

will try and check out tonight, love me a good tunnel, hope its better then that pretend tunnel north of Auckland, was so exited to go through it blinked and missed it :(
Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 10:08:26 am by NZGramps

Reply #7 Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:06:07 am
Keep off the Lawn!!

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1449142
yeah - I loved it.

I think the idea is to open up a 3rd lane that I see in the above picture and then pillage the 2 northbound lanes, turning them into southbound lanes - effectivley making a bypass of the Auckland CBD
I might be reading you wrong, but the tunnel is only going northbound. Transit said it was because the gradient would be too steep for southbound traffic. The old viaduct is being converted to four southbound lanes and from what i saw the other day, it looks like there will be barriers between lanes 2/3 that will stop anyone in lanes 3/4 getting to port or northwest.

Reply #8 Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:13:25 am
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
The Tunnel will 'eventually' be 3 lanes northbound only. The existing Victoria park flyover, which was 2 north bound & 2 south bound will be changed to 3 south - it needs to be resurfaced before this can happen. Also some debate as to if the Wellington Street (Northbound) onramp will ever be re-opened.

A mate was involved in the design process of the Fire & Evac system that's installed - those turbo fans use 50+ kw of juice each... there's an onsite deluge system for suppressing fires and there's also a manual backup of that system. The exit egress tunnel/walkway on the left behind the fire doors (rated @ 2 hours) is PPV'd, so if something does go wrong, joe public should be pretty well looked after.

Reply #9 Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:44:30 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1449149
I might be reading you wrong, but the tunnel is only going northbound. Transit said it was because the gradient would be too steep for southbound traffic. The old viaduct is being converted to four southbound lanes and from what i saw the other day, it looks like there will be barriers between lanes 2/3 that will stop anyone in lanes 3/4 getting to port or northwest.

nah my english was being retarded - you are right and I am right - the 2 old northbound lanes will be southbound and the tunnel northbound will have 3 lanes

Reply #10 Posted: November 17, 2011, 11:32:45 am

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: Spigalau;1449162
Also some debate as to if the Wellington Street (Northbound) onramp will ever be re-opened.
They better hurry up and make a decision because it's already been built.

Reply #11 Posted: November 17, 2011, 02:16:27 pm

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: TofuEater;1449218
They better hurry up and make a decision because it's already been built.

Lol yeah, just becuase it's built, doesn't mean it will ever open. refer Helen C's Vag.

Reply #12 Posted: November 17, 2011, 03:00:52 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spigalau;1449229
refer Helen C's Vag.

Hahahahaaaa.....eeewww

Reply #13 Posted: November 17, 2011, 03:06:22 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Exclusive pic of HC having an orgasm:

Spoiler :

Reply #14 Posted: November 17, 2011, 04:08:01 pm

Offline Spigalau

Thanks Berg

Spoiler :

Reply #15 Posted: November 17, 2011, 04:10:03 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
When you drive through it do you end up somewhere better than Auckland?

Reply #16 Posted: November 17, 2011, 04:36:03 pm

Offline NZGramps

• Devoted Member
  • NZGramps has no influence.
nah The North Shore (the OTHER Auckland)

Reply #17 Posted: November 17, 2011, 04:54:41 pm
Keep off the Lawn!!

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
If you go the other way you can end up here:

Katikati Kitty Cats Boarding Cattery
Katikati

Reply #18 Posted: November 17, 2011, 08:29:03 pm

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: BerG;1449246
Exclusive pic of HC having an orgasm:

Spoiler :

I just threw up in my mouth

Quote from: Spigalau;1449229
Lol yeah, just becuase it's built, doesn't mean it will ever open. refer Helen C's Vag.

See what you've fucken started!

Reply #19 Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:00:12 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
But you looked didn't you! You sick bastard!

Reply #20 Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:03:20 pm

Offline TofuEater

I know - i hate myself for it.

Reply #21 Posted: November 17, 2011, 10:06:30 pm

Note to self, never view a Spoiler which has been posted by Berg.

Reply #22 Posted: November 18, 2011, 06:18:51 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

But you will open spoilers from other people where they described it as "Exclusive pic of HC having an orgasm"?

Reply #23 Posted: November 18, 2011, 06:32:50 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

I've seen worse at the monkey enclosure.

Reply #24 Posted: November 18, 2011, 07:54:40 pm