Topic: iPhone 3gs Unlock

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Havent really played with iphones all that much so figured easiest thing to do would be to ask here.

My mates just come back from the UK and has an iphone 3gs and is still on a plan with a uk provider. The problem is the phones locked to the UK, and after calling them they have said she will have to get the phone shipped off and pay for it to be unlocked before a NZ simcard will work.

I assume jailbreaking the phone unlocks the country lock and you can use NZ sim cards? Obviously she would rather not be without the phone for a couple of weeks and have to pay for it to be unlocked, so If anyone could possibly point me in the right direction on remedying this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: November 12, 2012, 08:49:02 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Easy.

Just need to go into settings and see what firmware she has, and download the applicable tool:

http://www.idownloadblog.com/unlock/

Reply #1 Posted: November 13, 2012, 05:00:29 am

jelly456

Quote from: pyro;1508529
Havent really played with iphones all that much so figured easiest thing to do would be to ask here.

My mates just come back from the UK and has an iphone 3gs and is still on a plan with a uk provider. The problem is the phones locked to the UK, and after calling them they have said she will have to get the phone shipped off and pay for it to be unlocked before a NZ simcard will work.

I assume jailbreaking the phone unlocks the country lock and you can use NZ sim cards? Obviously she would rather not be without the phone for a couple of weeks and have to pay for it to be unlocked, so If anyone could possibly point me in the right direction on remedying this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Jailbreak is fully different from unlocking.It's only allow to use software other than Apple.
You can unlock your network locked iphone using Remote unlocking method.It's the best way to unlock your mobile phone.If you are interested in this method visit simpleunlocking.com  and you can get free iphone unlock instructions from Mobileunlockguide.com It's very useful for your mobile phone unlocking.

Reply #2 Posted: March 01, 2013, 09:36:24 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
What Berg said.
Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:44:49 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #3 Posted: March 05, 2013, 11:07:03 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
dafuq

Reply #4 Posted: March 05, 2013, 12:41:05 pm