Topic: Free legit Adobe software

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Posted: January 09, 2013, 12:11:51 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #1 Posted: January 09, 2013, 12:14:21 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
What is true is that Adobe is terminating the activation servers for CS2 and that for existing licensed users of CS2 who need to reinstall their software, copies of CS2 that don't require activation but do require valid serial numbers are available. (Special serial numbers are provided on the page for each product download.) See .

You are only legally entitled to download and install with that serial number if you have a valid license to the product!"

It looks like they are just saying you're not legally allowed to download it unless you already own the product. But they'll still putting the download link and key on the page.

I guess they're trusting people to be honest.
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:32:43 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #2 Posted: January 09, 2013, 12:28:31 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Internet Honesty box - bound to be raped and pillaged.

Reply #3 Posted: January 09, 2013, 12:54:42 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Might be worth grabbing it and the keys before Adobe takes it down.
They released a press release saying they didn't want people without licences to use it :/
It's not like them to give away anything in my experience.

Definitely handy though. CS2 is perfectly good software, used it for years. There is a misconception that the newer software is somehow massively superior, sure it's better but most of the updates are aimed at advanced users.
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:12:42 pm by Emrico1

Reply #4 Posted: January 09, 2013, 01:04:42 pm

Offline SLAYER!@#

• Addicted
  • SLAYER!@# has no influence.
Oh yay! free stuff :D ty

Reply #5 Posted: January 09, 2013, 02:01:02 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1513973
I guess they're trusting people to be honest.

Ewww.

I wouldnt touch Adobe stuff with a 10ft pole of trap detection

Reply #6 Posted: January 09, 2013, 05:23:11 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1514024
I wouldnt touch Adobe stuff with a 10ft pole of trap detection

WUT

Reply #7 Posted: January 09, 2013, 10:34:57 pm