Topic: Tiwas Twisted Teaser

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
http://tiwaking.hostzi.com/tiwasteaser/tiwasteaser.html
A very simple game
You place one of three colour blocks: Red, Blue, Green.
Each block influences the colour of the surrounding blocks.
You can play music but I advise you do not.
You can play on Insane Difficulty but I advise you do not.

Match your grid with the Solution Grid in shown in the bottom panel.

Have fun!

Posted: February 08, 2013, 12:10:23 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
RAAAGGGFARRRR!

Reply #1 Posted: February 08, 2013, 12:26:31 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1517247
RAAAGGGFARRRR!

Oh, that reminds me: I showed this to my flatmates and they kept using the "Clear Grid" button.

You can right click to delete a coloured square.

Sorry for not telling people. I'll update the instructions on the webpage.

Reply #2 Posted: February 08, 2013, 02:27:18 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
oh,

That makes things easier.

Reply #3 Posted: February 08, 2013, 02:41:30 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Cool game.

I like it!

Reply #4 Posted: February 08, 2013, 03:25:24 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Xenolightning;1517291
Cool game.

I like it!

I cant find the game that inspired me to make this one! It is a HTML/JavaScript based web browser game where you select the colour of the squares from a drop down, and instead of the squares being influenced by colour (red+green=yellow) they 'change' to their colour code colour which is infuriating and not a very good game.

It was on a webpage full of free games which were all mostly word based, a fun word game being "you are given 9 pairs of letters and have to make four six letter words with them".

I am not particularly good at this Teaser Game. Some of the puzzles have me totally stumped.

And this is only on easy

Reply #5 Posted: February 08, 2013, 08:28:25 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1517277
oh,

That makes things easier.

You know: I could probably use this game in lieu of a CAPTCHA for people to login in. Plus it can quietly load all the resources in the background while they play.

Because it is a login screen it should not violate any patents

Reply #6 Posted: February 12, 2013, 01:09:57 am

How is that a patent?

And every second line repeats itselfs.

Reply #7 Posted: February 12, 2013, 08:24:33 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1517754
How is that a patent?

And every second line repeats itselfs.

That is one of the more 'coherent' patents. It gets worse. The case against Vibrating Controllers

Immersion v. Sony
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immersion_v._Sony
In 2002, Sony and Microsoft were sued by Immersion for patent infringement for the use of vibration functions in their gaming controllers.[1] Specifically, they were accused of infringing on claims in U.S. Patent 6,424,333 and U.S. Patent 6,275,213 (filed 2000 and 2001 as extensions of U.S. Patent 6,088,017, itself filed 1998, all "Tactile feedback man-machine interface device").[2] Both patents were continuation applications of a patent application originally filed in November 1995

Thank you Google for Archiving these idiot patent papers:
U.S. Patent 6,424,333
U.S. Patent 6,275,213
U.S. Patent 6,088,017
Nintendo was not involved in the case, as the technology used in the Rumble Pak and GameCube controller (and, subsequently, the Wii Remote) is based on a different design, for which Nintendo holds the patents U.S. Patent 6,200,253 and U.S. Patent 6,676,520 based on a Japan patent application filed on October 9, 1995.

Reply #8 Posted: March 25, 2013, 10:00:04 pm

I would like to feel that vibratory stimulus with my sensing body part.

Reply #9 Posted: March 28, 2013, 09:28:01 am