Topic: EA games on Humblebundle. Hell freezes over.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Unlock all the games on Origin and even some games on Steam.

All monies to charity!

What's going on with evil EA?

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Posted: August 15, 2013, 10:30:32 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Wow!

shame I don't want any of those games - but you know - still cool

Reply #1 Posted: August 15, 2013, 10:33:06 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Hmmm, EA's share going to charity? I might use that as an excuse to get Sims... I mean, Dead Space 3.

Reply #2 Posted: August 15, 2013, 10:36:07 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
To be noted: you get an Origin and Steam key for the games that are on both, so you're getting 2 copies of those games.

Reply #3 Posted: August 15, 2013, 11:09:52 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1529967
Wow!

shame I don't want any of those games - but you know - still cool

I bought it even though I'm on 3G internet and could never download them, and dont even have a computer that could handle any of them.

You just cant pass up a bargain like that.

Reply #4 Posted: August 15, 2013, 01:00:54 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I now own Battlefield 3, 3 times!

And I haven't played it yet.

Reply #5 Posted: August 15, 2013, 01:46:41 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1529972
I now own Battlefield 3, 3 times!

And I haven't played it yet.

It's the same with Saints Row 3, I think I own it 4 times now. I don't even like the game, it just happened to be in the same bundles as other games I wanted.

Reply #6 Posted: August 15, 2013, 03:41:37 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Lyesalot

• Devoted Member
  • Lyesalot has no influence.
Credit card is brokes :( (new one arriving tomorrow)

tbh I don't know if I'd play any of those games very much anyway.

Reply #7 Posted: August 15, 2013, 08:59:08 pm
iM

Quote from: Lyesalot;1529982
Credit card is brokes :( (new one arriving tomorrow)

tbh I don't know if I'd play any of those games very much anyway.

Neither. But I still got it, cause charity.

Reply #8 Posted: August 15, 2013, 09:02:03 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I got it, and gave all money to humble tip just cos I don't like those charities, would given to childsplay/EFF happily.

Reply #9 Posted: August 15, 2013, 09:54:23 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I accidently got 2 copies for my humble bundle account

So here are some just for you sweet ass bitches

Mirrors edge

Spoiler :
ZELCF-IT2MN-TDCZM

Dead space 1

Spoiler :
IT0R2-HEBQT-CXY9A

Burnout Paradise
Spoiler :
BGVQV-6AVPP-6ARWI

Reply #10 Posted: August 15, 2013, 09:58:51 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Quote from: Lias;1529993
I got it, and gave all money to humble tip just cos I don't like those charities, would given to childsplay/EFF happily.

You don't like those charities?

Inconceivable

Reply #11 Posted: August 16, 2013, 08:07:27 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I got it and gifted it to my bro. Some fun games on there, Burnout is a good game to have a blast on.

Reply #12 Posted: August 16, 2013, 08:33:01 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
chur for ds1 what a gc!

Reply #13 Posted: August 16, 2013, 08:59:52 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I gots it. Thanks.

Reply #14 Posted: August 16, 2013, 09:12:59 pm

Ha, start installing my games "Insufficient Hard drive Space"

Time to get another hard drive.

Reply #15 Posted: August 16, 2013, 09:17:38 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Burnout Paradise and Mirrors edge to a good home if wanted. Both steam keys, lemme know if you want them

Reply #16 Posted: August 16, 2013, 09:25:38 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
hehe ill take burnout paradice if its still going brah :)

Reply #17 Posted: August 16, 2013, 11:09:02 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
PM'd

Reply #18 Posted: August 17, 2013, 04:22:49 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Lyesalot

• Devoted Member
  • Lyesalot has no influence.
I also have Burnout Paradise and Mirrors edge for a good home. Both are for steam. PM me.

Reply #19 Posted: August 17, 2013, 07:31:25 pm
iM

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
We can play medal of honor together!

Reply #20 Posted: August 17, 2013, 09:02:29 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
I've got Mirror's Edge, Crysis 2 and BF3 spare if anyone wants one of those.

Reply #21 Posted: August 19, 2013, 10:47:52 am