Topic: BW BF4 Server 24/7 Domination 32p

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Come join us!

Battlelog Server Link - click here (don't forget to add to favourites)
Check out your server rank at Gametracker

Current admins - BenLavNZ , Growlerr , Erelyes , Benda_AU , H3nno.

Plugins loaded

Ping manager - 200+ pings over 20 ping samples and they'll be kicked with "High Ping" message. Overseas friends can be 'white listed'. - Multibalancer - Votemap - Metabans

Posted: January 20, 2014, 08:54:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Mmmm. BaconWatch server.

Reply #1 Posted: January 20, 2014, 09:17:05 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I get 404 :(

bacon plz

Reply #2 Posted: January 20, 2014, 10:56:36 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
server needs a reboot and superadmin is nowhere to be seen!

Reply #3 Posted: January 20, 2014, 11:11:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline han16

• Addicted
  • han16 has no influence.
I'ma come c4 you Growler.

Reply #4 Posted: January 21, 2014, 09:55:56 am
Reverse Jihad Tank Extraordinaire

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
it was 11pm! I've responded in the BW forums and will add more admin access to you nubs. #1 rule (aside from the other #1 rule) don't f**k it up!

Reply #5 Posted: January 21, 2014, 11:11:51 am

Offline Growler

Join us NAO!

Reply #6 Posted: January 21, 2014, 08:59:48 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline han16

• Addicted
Server gone? :(

Reply #7 Posted: January 22, 2014, 08:38:40 am

Offline Growler

we had a hacker on their last night while playing, after we banned him the server went tits up for AGES, don't know if DDOS or just pure coincidence.

Back up and we will be jamming again tonight for more rocket funtimes!

Reply #8 Posted: January 22, 2014, 08:57:58 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Actually it appears to be up and down like a yoyo. Benlav is on to them today!

Reply #9 Posted: January 22, 2014, 08:58:33 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
yeah the timing of the shit fest was very very close to me banning the guy. I have a few spectator slots set up, so watched him carve up some amazing kills. banned him, then probably within 5 or 10 mins, the server just went to shit. Have hit up the hosts to find out what is going on. Haven't looked into it this morning.

Reply #10 Posted: January 22, 2014, 09:37:50 am

Offline han16

• Addicted
Your avatar is most appropriate

Reply #11 Posted: January 22, 2014, 04:14:25 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Can you implement a Beard Kicker?

As in it kicks you if you don't have a Beard?

I believe this to be in keeping with Black Watch's Ethos

Reply #12 Posted: January 27, 2014, 03:36:31 pm

Offline Growler

We should make it rockets only.

Reply #13 Posted: January 27, 2014, 03:59:52 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline benlav

• Addicted
my chin might be clean shaven, but I get told a lot I talk shit, and i have a hairy ass. So I'm ok on a technicality.

Reply #14 Posted: January 27, 2014, 05:00:37 pm

Offline RightHandOnly

• Just settled in
  • RightHandOnly has no influence.
lol

Reply #15 Posted: January 27, 2014, 06:29:48 pm
With Age comes Wisdom and Skill.......I have all 3.

I\'m so Leet , I d

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
my chin might be clean shaven, but I get told a lot I talk shit, and i have a hairy ass. So I'm ok on a technicality.

Is that cause people can't tell the difference between your face and your arse?

:P :P

Reply #16 Posted: January 27, 2014, 07:28:43 pm