Topic: PM's

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
It seems I am unable to read PM's I have one in my inbox but clicking on it takes me back to the inbox. Opening in new window or tab just opens another copy of the inbox.

Posted: January 23, 2014, 09:25:19 am

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Scroll down to the bottom.

I don't like the way it works either.

Reply #1 Posted: January 23, 2014, 09:34:50 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Confused the hell out of me for a good 10 minutes as well.

Reply #2 Posted: January 23, 2014, 09:40:55 am
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline han16

• Addicted
  • han16 has no influence.
Yep got me too, spent 10mins dicking about on the tablet getting pissed off. Tried it on my phone only to receive the same issue...then I scrolled down.

Head.

Desk.

Reply #3 Posted: January 23, 2014, 10:15:38 am
Reverse Jihad Tank Extraordinaire

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
I also thought it was broken and spent ages till I realised how it worked.

Reply #4 Posted: January 23, 2014, 11:48:39 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
while you are looking at your PM inbox, hover over 'preferences' at the top, and then click 'change settings'

Then change the dropdown box for 'display personal messages' to something else .. I have mine set to 'one at a time' and click the 'change settings' button in the lower right to save it.

I will however add that to the list of things to review :)

Reply #5 Posted: January 23, 2014, 03:38:41 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol