Topic: Muppets Most Wanted

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Another excellent Muppet movie which follows directly on from the previous Muppet movie. The number 1 evil criminal Mastermind Frog Constantine escapes from a Russian Gulag on a mission to steal the Crown Jewels of England

There are a whole ton of cameos in this movie too, such as:
Lady GaGa
Celine Dion
Puff Daddy
Salma Hayek
Usher (who ironically plays an Usher)
and Tom Hiddlestone (Loki from Thor) who gets tazed by Tina Fey

Oh and Flight of the Conchords

I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu) (From and Inspired by Disney's MUPPETS...
I was hoping Miss Piggy would punch Celine Dion, but it doesnt happen unfortunately
I would also like "The Wall" to be a real thing were we can stick the annoying and stupid

Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:07:48 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Stealing the Crown Jewels of England, so original!

Reply #1 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:16:24 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Wasn't that the plot line the great muppet caper?

...Starring everybody, and me!...

Reply #2 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:53:34 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me