Topic: Unban request (again)

Offline GANGSTA PUG

• I Posted!
  • GANGSTA PUG has no influence.
so im playing Gmod TTT, and i see a guy shoot another guy, so by common sense i killed him, but then i looked at his body and he didnt kill him, so i got very confused, and annoyingly enough my mum comes in and tells me to disconnect.
a few minutes later i tell the Mod that i was very sorry i accidentally rdmed and told him what happened, but he said "i dont care your perma banned and thats final" and unfriended me so i couldnt talk to him anymore.
i tryed to connect today but it says im banned, because i thought i had alreayd been unbanned by now, (because i was banned about a week ago) but sadly im still banned.
if somebody could unban me that would be great, im very sorry for killing greenham but the only reason i did is because i saw him shoot somebody and by common sense i shot him, but the bad thing is they will probs keep me banned because a few weeks back i shot a moderator because he had a flare gun (yea i know idiot move, but he said he didnt so i thought he was about to shoot me, and if you were an innocent why wouldnt you say you had a flare gun?)
again im sorry for leaving after i shot him, again i only thought he shot the other guy.
please if you could unban me i would be very greatful, i really love the Get Some TTT server and i hope to be unbanned soon

Posted: June 29, 2014, 02:02:21 am

Offline GANGSTA PUG

• I Posted!
sorry i probibly didnt put enough detail in.
i thought Green shot (i forgot the other guy's name, so we probs should call him Red??) Red, so i shot green, and i had to leave so it looked like RDM+Leave.

Reply #1 Posted: June 29, 2014, 02:04:23 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
I dont get how this changes the result of the last unban request

Reply #2 Posted: June 29, 2014, 09:15:35 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline GANGSTA PUG

• I Posted!
sorry that was a different point in time btw

Reply #3 Posted: June 29, 2014, 10:18:54 pm