Topic: 12 year old nub has a massive waaaah

Offline ZIONTTT

• I Posted!
  • ZIONTTT has no influence.
Here's how it started, There was a guy on this server that was rdming without an admins on, after we changed maps and there happened to be a kos on him, I killed him and he was a traitor, I didn't see anything to be wrong with that. A while later I was slain by NichWilde. I questioned him about his decision and he said because I rdmed. Although I told him there was a KOS On this guy, he completely ignored me. After the round that I was slain, I was a traitor along with my traitor buddies, and one of my t buddies had killed me. Nich had done nothing about this and said it was a crossfire. I left a bit of a comment saying I wasn't surprised that Nich didn't do anything. He then left me a nasty comment. The next round we we're t buddies and I accidentally misclicked while trying to switch weapons, and he happened to be right infront of me. A few minutes later he then banned me for 900 minutes saying something like "You're not ready to play, See you tomorrow" or something like that, I tried taking a screenshot of that but it didn't work for some reason. But I so happened to take a screenshot of the little comment he left me which will be included in this topic. Before Nich even came, The guy that was kos'd at the start of our game, had left me a few bad comment on the map before. and when I killed this guy when he was kos'd he left me a comment again, and I used one of his phrases that he left me on the map before. Nich said that I was also slain for my "comment" although this guy had done the same plenty of times and so do other people.

Thank you for taking the time to read  this topic and I hope we can get something done about it. Sent from ZION (Squidward Tentacles) P.S Unban me, I like the server, just this mod I don't.

This Had all happened around 2:30pm In New Zealand and 12:30pm In Australia. It occurred on the maps dolls and community bowling.
Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:08:10 pm by Lias

Posted: September 24, 2014, 03:06:25 pm

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
just to finish that off it said in the next line "between RDM and being caught in crossfire"
Also you're leaving out that you RDM'd someone who had not been kos'd and then you proceeded to be rude in your report response
It's just a co-incidence I guess, that you RDM one guy. Get butthurt rage swear your face off then, rdm the person who slain you.
I'm NOT lifting the ban, because of your attitude.

Also understand the basic concepts of forums. http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?board=687.0
is where you should post.
Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:28:40 pm by nichwilde

Reply #1 Posted: September 24, 2014, 04:13:39 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
In here is good enough for me, for now, as we don't have much activity in this sub section and its better to segregate.

On top of that, without sounding like we all circle jerk each other, it sounds as if Nich was in the right.

- You can get slain for killing someone who was kos'd if they weren't kos'd by a detective and legitimately did nothing wrong.
- We don't do anything about crossfire, It's bad luck, but it's usually not the guys fault. Your comment was rude and highly immature. I'm not trying to talk our job up but it's not the most easiest thing. We are constantly giving up our game just to deal with the reports, and this has escalated since our server has become the top TTT server in nz / aus.
- "I accidentally misclicked while trying to switch weapons, and he happened to be right infront of me" - Really, That sounds like you were trying to cause trouble.

Also if you dislike Nich for how he acted then I hope you don't have a soft spot for me either, as I would of done the exact same.

I'm tempted to change the topic name as it's bad rep which seems highly unwarranted.

Reply #2 Posted: September 24, 2014, 06:05:40 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
In here is good enough for me, for now, as we don't have much activity in this sub section and its better to segregate.

On top of that, without sounding like we all circle jerk each other, it sounds as if Nich was in the right.

- You can get slain for killing someone who was kos'd if they weren't kos'd by a detective and legitimately did nothing wrong.
- We don't do anything about crossfire, It's bad luck, but it's usually not the guys fault. Your comment was rude and highly immature. I'm not trying to talk our job up but it's not the most easiest thing. We are constantly giving up our game just to deal with the reports, and this has escalated since our server has become the top TTT server in nz / aus.
- "I accidentally misclicked while trying to switch weapons, and he happened to be right infront of me" - Really, That sounds like you were trying to cause trouble.

Also if you dislike Nich for how he acted then I hope you don't have a soft spot for me either, as I would of done the exact same.

I'm tempted to change the topic name as it's bad rep which seems highly unwarranted.

ifso please change to "NichWilde: Shithouse mod and Power Abooser"

Reply #3 Posted: September 24, 2014, 06:07:42 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Done..

Reply #4 Posted: September 24, 2014, 07:08:28 pm

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
God dammit `Kayne, it's would have, not would of, your nearly as worse as your Australian counterparts.

Now I'll be excused, I need to continue eating my Tim Tams...

Kaynes reply:
Fuck I swear I fixed that.

It's a problem that I'm slowly overcoming.

I accidently modified your post instead of making a new one. I can't be bothered making a new post now :D
Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:57:34 pm by `Kayne

Reply #5 Posted: September 24, 2014, 07:50:24 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
err as above? :P

Reply #6 Posted: September 24, 2014, 07:57:56 pm

• Just settled in
err as above? :P

I don't even know how to take this, that's one habit you will fix but don't fix your habit of wearing boxers :3

edit : Kayne did it again.

Original author edit: ABUSEMENT OF MOD POWERS PERMA BAN LOLOLOL
Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:49:57 pm by YouLikeFishSticks

Reply #7 Posted: September 24, 2014, 08:27:32 pm

Offline Kayne

Jesus christ I'm so used to that modify button meaning ME.

anyway.

My god man, they are BRIEFS.

Boxers are satin, I stopped wearing them the moment one of the strings wrapped around my... Well let's just say it was a painful morning, It hurt to move any part of my body so bad I was afraid to open my eyes.

Reply #8 Posted: September 24, 2014, 08:47:59 pm

• Just settled in
Jesus christ I'm so used to that modify button meaning ME.

anyway.

My god man, they are BRIEFS.

Boxers are satin, I stopped wearing them the moment one of the strings wrapped around my... Well let's just say it was a painful morning, It hurt to move any part of my body so bad I was afraid to open my eyes.

Actually BOXER-Briefs, briefs are different, I know this well...
Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:59:23 pm by YouLikeFishSticks

Reply #9 Posted: September 24, 2014, 08:49:49 pm

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
Jesus Christ can we have a thread where `Kaynes ass isn’t mentioned... Locked till we see fresh butt pics

Reply #10 Posted: September 24, 2014, 10:24:12 pm