Topic: Vote for Any old Battlefield map to be remade in BF4

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
https://sv.surveymonkey.com/s/VMRMP3X

You can vote for any map from 1942, Vietnam, BF2, 2142, BC, BC2, BC2V,or BF3 to be remade in BF4.

Please, please please vote for BC2 Laguna Alta along with anything else you vote form, because fuck I loved that map.

Posted: December 10, 2014, 04:00:41 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I voted. Clicked a bunch of things just so I could say I didn't vote for whatever it is you asked for.

Reply #1 Posted: December 10, 2014, 04:38:21 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I voted for a bunch of BC2 maps and the AK maps from BF3, and Nosehair Anals (I need my shotgun unlocks!)

Reply #2 Posted: December 10, 2014, 05:11:02 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I voted. Clicked a bunch of things just so I could say I didn't vote for whatever it is you asked for.

Sad Panda :-(

Reply #3 Posted: December 10, 2014, 08:06:23 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

This guy :)

Reply #4 Posted: December 10, 2014, 08:13:11 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I voted for Kubra Dam.

Because it has a dam.

Reply #5 Posted: December 10, 2014, 08:14:51 pm

Offline broncos

• Addicted
  • broncos has no influence.
All of bf2 tbh

Reply #6 Posted: December 11, 2014, 05:21:52 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I voted for Kubra Dam.

Because it has a dam.

And Lancang Dam doesn't?

(the hint is in the name)

Reply #7 Posted: December 12, 2014, 10:50:12 am

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I'd be keen for Songhua Stalemate to be remade in bf4, I always liked that map.

Reply #8 Posted: December 13, 2014, 09:02:34 am
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Mr_St1nky

• Addicted
  • Mr_St1nky has no influence.
That link annoyed me as all the kiddies just posted BF3 maps to be reloaded. There were some bitching BF2 maps (esp some of the Special Farces ones) that could be remade. Hell, even one or two 2142 maps would be good!

Reply #9 Posted: December 17, 2014, 11:59:54 am