Topic: WTB: Graphics Card

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Now you have two offers, let me know if you want the "give me $10 and ill send you one" option
or the "Buy me a pack of smokes and I'll deliver you one" option from Kayne (his card is better btw)

All the ones I have are also SFF only, I don't have any full height brackets for them
(alternatively be a hori and just put it in a full height case with no bracket)

Reply #25 Posted: October 14, 2015, 08:47:35 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
In that case, I might take a look at Kayne merchandise first.

Kayne, we can meet an ally, wearing brown trench coats, and you can pass me the goods in a non-descript brown paper bag.

But seriously, will his weekend be ok?

Reply #26 Posted: October 14, 2015, 09:15:39 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Now, as much as I love putting my mouth around smuggled goods, we may have to take a minute to examine said goods.

HERE IS THE CARD IN QUESTION

http://iforce.co.nz/i/yd11jwgs.f3n.jpg

IT IS DUSTY.

I just don't really know if it's PCI-E or not, when I had a nVidia 6600, it was AGP. It's likely that this IS PCI-E, as the replacement card was a GTX 660

Also sorry about the dust, I don't own any cans of air :<

I'm 100% sure the card works, but if you do have any problems, full refund with card, I'll pick it up, raddy raddy rada. :)
Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:44:10 am by `Kayne

Reply #27 Posted: October 15, 2015, 06:42:24 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I'm 100% sure the card works, but if you do have any problems, full refund with card

Given the elected currency for this transaction...
What if he doesn't smoke?

Reply #28 Posted: October 15, 2015, 08:25:21 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Given the elected currency for this transaction...
What if he doesn't smoke?

I will accept beer as a refund.

Reply #29 Posted: October 15, 2015, 08:51:30 am

We worked out a time for the transaction, but I don't know where he lives.

Reply #30 Posted: October 18, 2015, 12:44:18 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I can't give you my address as there is evidence to believe that you are in cahoots with Craig.

When you mix Craig and Graphics cards, bad things happen to me.

But seriously - Sent you a pm, waiting for phone to charge up a bit so that I can text you, Got home roughly 5-10 minutes ago.

Reply #31 Posted: October 18, 2015, 01:11:02 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
The drug deal is done.

He landed in an Soyuz-U Russian rocket, as he emerged from the ship, countless banana peels fell out.

Seriously though, Thanks for the smokes :>

and yes - I know that I need a haircut.

Reply #32 Posted: October 18, 2015, 02:32:30 pm

Good Trade, A++, will trade drugs again.

Reply #33 Posted: October 18, 2015, 07:35:19 pm

It works.

Also, I have a GTX 260 which wasn't working for me, in anyone is interested.

I'll give it away for free, or for beer.

I'll include the RAM if it's for beer (DDR2 1gb)

Reply #34 Posted: October 18, 2015, 09:03:49 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Diablo included?

Reply #35 Posted: October 18, 2015, 09:47:19 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
and yes - I know that I need a haircut.

You ALWAYS need a haircut lol, It's like after turning 15 you just stopped having them altogether

Reply #36 Posted: October 19, 2015, 09:13:42 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Close enough hahaahah. might have been 14 tbh

Reply #37 Posted: October 19, 2015, 12:18:41 pm

I gave up getting the PC up and running, (PC works fine, but needs a dvd drive to install the OS which I cant be bothered with). So I'm giving it away.

Needed to remove 2 sticks of RAM before it started up, not sure if the problem is with the RAM itself or the memory slots.

Anyone want it? Otherwise it's going to the recycling center.

Comes with;
The case
The motherboard
Memory (1GB which works)
CD Writer
Kayne's card
The GTX card above it you want it.
If you come pick it up I'll include the PSU (450w)

I'll keep the hard drive, because it might have super secret stuff on it.

Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 05:23:00 pm by Apostrophe Spacemonkey

Reply #38 Posted: December 24, 2015, 05:17:35 pm