Topic: Lucario unban request

Offline sonic14991

• I Posted!
  • sonic14991 has no influence.
Game name: Lucario
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97489122
I have been banned for no reason. I was on Team Fortress 2 trade server 2 and then a player called FNX-finnzz had joined. He had been harassing me for a while and has been threatening to ban me. While I was trading my friend TTG-TheOzzieGame said that FNX-finnzz tried to scam him by offering a 5 ref item for a 6 ref item. In the past he has also tried to scam my friend Jakskii who has been playing TF2 for only 2 weeks by saying "I'll buy your key for this scout weapon" according to Jakskii. When my friend said that FNX-finzz was trying to scam him I told finn not scam him. He then says stop calling me a scammer so I stop later on he keeps arguing with me saying that I have called him a scammer 5 or more times now when I have only called him a scammer once while I tried to tell him but everyone else kept mic spamming and talking over me so I couldn't tell him. He then threatened me and said "I recorded you calling me a scammer and I'm going to ban you". I then told him to stop talking about it and if I called him a scammer I am sorry but he kept arguing with me and half the people on the server agreed with me and to stop talking about it and go back to trading. After 5 minutes when everyone had stopped talking about it and was trading I got banned and it had no reason why I was banned. One time on Trade server 1 I was trading a key for 17.33. While I was saying "selling keys for 17.33 Ref pure trade me" he interrupts me and says "I'm selling a key for a ref lower then Lucarios price" just to annoy me. Then I say "I'm selling mine for 17 ref now" he says "I'm selling a key for a scrap" and then quickly says "I'm selling it for a ref". I trade him to buy his key for a ref  but once he accepts the trade he types "just kidding I'm not selling it for a ref" and then leaves the trade.

Posted: March 19, 2015, 06:49:32 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
When the admin that banned you comes on I will have a chat to them about this. At this stage these are the details on your ban.

Banlength   1 wk
Expires on   03-25-15 20:56
Reason   Inappropriate Language

Until we chat to the admin who banned you it will remain at this length.

Reply #1 Posted: March 19, 2015, 08:17:53 pm

Offline Meesham

• Game Server Admin
  • Meesham has no influence.
I've got the text chat logs if you need them

Reply #2 Posted: March 20, 2015, 08:52:48 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Ban has been adjusted to 5 days - this means you will sit the weekend out.

If you have an issue with a player or feel they may be a scammer contact an admin. You can find a current list of admins here http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87341.0

Also use the silence feature in game otherwise simply ignore the player. Turn your sound down or don't read chat.

If you need to talk about this any more contact myself in private.

Reply #3 Posted: March 20, 2015, 07:40:45 pm