Topic: Banned and I don't know why.

Offline Bournemj

• I Posted!
  • Bournemj has no influence.
Game: Gmod TTT
Name: Bournemj
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90032292
Time i tried to log on: 8pm
Any info: I killed a traitor who killed an innocent without calling kos.

Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:27:38 pm by Bournemj

Posted: April 08, 2015, 09:49:50 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Hi, thanks for your complaint, but can you please use the format noted in this thread

Edit your post and add what is required.

Reply #1 Posted: April 08, 2015, 09:59:47 am

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Eh. This is all me here.

Kind of an iffy ban tbh, but it's all thanks to your friend.

I was watching you two as you had a few reports that lead me to believe you were both metagaming.

Then when you decided to leave, your friend went on a rampage killing multiple people for no reason. I banned him and just did you as guilty by association.

I'll remove your ban as it actually is pretty unfair to blame you for your friends faults. I'm sorry about that man, Just a lot of dick heads to deal with on this server.

Oh but your friends ban is staying, He is one of those dickheads :>

Reply #2 Posted: April 08, 2015, 05:35:12 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Bournemj

• I Posted!
  • Bournemj has no influence.
Thanks Kayne!
I wasn't even trying to get my friend's ban undone. He skyped me after we left. Too much of a long shot.

Reply #3 Posted: April 08, 2015, 05:55:39 pm