Topic: SGTX's Unban Appeal

Offline SGTX

• I Posted!
  • SGTX has no influence.
SGTX

STEAM_0:0:37042608

Garry's Mod

Get Some | Trouble In Terrorist Town

Ban Reason:  `Kayne(STEAM_0:0:19022748) (Banned permanently: 'I dont even know').
                     A.K.A. "Aimbot"

Reason for unban: I have never cheated in any videogame and I certainly wasn't using aimbot

Make a public apology for the behavior/activity that got you banned: I don't apologize for being good

I would like action taken against "`Kayne" for banning me permanently without reason

Posted: May 11, 2015, 08:35:23 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Multiple trusted regulars and I were spectating you,  After looking at your profile and reading

"To hack or not to hack, that is the question. Can one possess such aim without modification? I say it is so, many a hackusation has been bestowed apon my name and yet I have not been banned. Is this the work of a hacking genious? I say not, for I am 100% legitament in my dealings. Take this as you will, hackusate as you please but this changes nothing but the increase of my ever growing reports tab that VAC catch false reports off.
Good day to you Sir, see you in the next match!"

all your names such as

"SGTX (aimbot: ON | OFF)"

Along with having 5 seperate accounts, all under the same name (bar one labeled "a hacker")

I honestly just can't see you being up to any good.

But the main bit was the fact you were 1 hitting the majority of people. You would head shot one person then another literally a second apart.

Assuming you are that good, why are you playing on public servers then?

Reply #1 Posted: May 11, 2015, 10:33:36 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
action taken against "`Kayne" for banning me permanently without reason

this is not reason enough to take action. kayne is a senior admin and can do what he thinks is best for the community.

It is up to him to decide on what happens with you.

Reply #2 Posted: May 11, 2015, 10:36:17 pm

Offline SGTX

• I Posted!
  • SGTX has no influence.
I don't hack, I have over 1,000 hours on GMod and about 700 hours on CSGO on this account alone. My bio doesn't confirm anything and nor does what I like to rename myself.

Banning me permanently for suspicion of aimbotting when I don't is not acceptable and I would  expect immediate unbanning of my account.

"Assuming you are that good, why are you playing on public servers then?"

Am I not allowed to like playing TTT on your GMod servers? This statement doesn't make sense.

I haven't been VAC banned, and If you have been spectating me you'd know that I have excellent crosshair placement, a regular everyday aimbotter doesn't care where he points his crosshair, he clicks and it locks. I have seen many hackers in my time on GMod and CSGO and I know that my playstyle and crosshair placement does not replicate that of a hacker.

Getting headshots doesn't equal hacking, If that is what you are basing your PERMANENT ban on, I suggest you find some other criteria to judge people on

I want to request that more admins come and see this post and tell you how they feel about this, I know that the majority of Get Some admins know their stuff and would be appalled at the action taken here.
Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:13:44 pm by SGTX

Reply #3 Posted: May 11, 2015, 11:10:23 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
fyi, getsome admins are not going to give a shit about what action was taken. you got banned, wait for the unbanning, whenever that may be, if at all.

you have justified yourself, now let kayne decide what he wants to do.

not being vac banned doesn't mean anything, as the vac system is mile behind the 8ball when it comes to hacks and exploits of the game(s). the steam report system as well as steamrep are also months behind. 

Reply #4 Posted: May 11, 2015, 11:25:18 pm

Offline SGTX

• I Posted!
  • SGTX has no influence.
I do understand the Valve Anti-Cheat is useless but I don't understand how this is a justified banning, What if I stay banned, its only a matter of some guy saying nah, that is a completely innocent person permanently banned from your servers because somebody thought, "he can't be legit" and the fact that "getsome admins are not going to give a shit about what action was taken" is worrying, put yourself in my position, I haven't done anything wrong and yet I'm the one facing a possible permanent ban, because "I can't be legit"

Reply #5 Posted: May 11, 2015, 11:39:36 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Your ban has been reduced to a month.

We ban people everyday for various reasons, aimbot and wallhacks are high on the count. They are never/if ever caught by the VAC system. we have to make a judgement call.
This was made against you and you got banned.

Reply #6 Posted: May 11, 2015, 11:41:52 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
I do understand the Valve Anti-Cheat is useless but I don't understand how this is a justified banning, What if I stay banned, its only a matter of some guy saying nah, that is a completely innocent person permanently banned from your servers because somebody thought, "he can't be legit" and the fact that "getsome admins are not going to give a shit about what action was taken" is worrying, put yourself in my position, I haven't done anything wrong and yet I'm the one facing a possible permanent ban, because "I can't be legit"

When I say getsome admins are not going to give a shit, that means exactly that. Quantum and Kayne are head/senior admins of the gmod section. Other server or forum admins do not get a say in the ban because it is not their department.

Reply #7 Posted: May 11, 2015, 11:47:49 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
The admins of the GetSome community don't have to justify anything. You play on our servers as a guest, at our sufferance. Short of reasons that breach NZ law (such as the human rights act), you can be removed from the community for quite literally anything the admins feel like. Given the level of virtually undetectable hacks these days, and the fact that even top level competitive players have been found to be using hacks, the mere suspicion is ample reason to ban you from our community. Your arrogance and attitude as displayed in this thread is also justification in itself for permanently banning you from all GetSome services.

Disclaimer: As Gutty noted I have no say in this ban as I'm not an admin for the relevant game (let alone a senior one), which is probably a good thing for you because I'd ban you just for being an arrogant twat. You're welcome.

Reply #8 Posted: May 12, 2015, 01:27:56 pm