Topic: Please Stand By.

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
A lot of the negative reviews are from people who cant get the game running properly (bug or problem on their end)  and people who are not impressed with the games first impressions. I had both with fo3 and fucking hated the start in the vault but then it grew on me.
EDIT
And I guess a custom UI will be the first mod to drop

Reply #25 Posted: November 10, 2015, 01:05:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hah, sorry, but blaming the end user for game bugs is a giant cop-out.

Reply #26 Posted: November 10, 2015, 02:19:03 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
What I mean is that the producer cant test on all computers so a small percentage will have bugs that are to do with their machines. ie the Nvidia graphics problems for fo3 where some cards would just black screen the game. After a little tweaking and investigating these consumer side bugs can be fixed. It shouldn't be grounds for leaving a negative review or just hating the game in general. Yup sounds week but that's just my view of the whole thing.

Reply #27 Posted: November 10, 2015, 02:31:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Love me some TotalBiscuit:

http://i.imgur.com/yknlfNN.png

Bethesda UI's are a fucking joke. Looks like FO4's UI is just as filthy as expected. Game breaking bugs due to lazy development. Game has been moved to my "buy when 80% off" list.

Reply #28 Posted: November 16, 2015, 04:40:42 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
I guess im lucky not to have any of his problems but I do agree with you. Bethesda could have done better with things including ui but there will the same modding community that will do all the work Bethesda should have done.

Reply #29 Posted: November 16, 2015, 05:14:49 pm