Topic: ARK: Survival Evolved

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
lol the shit they talk about, and i cannot play right now :(

Reply #25 Posted: June 09, 2015, 07:53:18 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
*Please don't repeat anything I say in TS as people may be out to get me if you do*

Reply #26 Posted: June 09, 2015, 11:56:44 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
And DV raging cause some dude killed my dino so i wrought vengeance upon him.

Lol was listening to him in TS running away from you

I was probably more rude than i should have been, too many times playing DayZ just trash talking people as is the standard in that game.

Reply #27 Posted: June 10, 2015, 06:41:01 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Almost finished downloading.

Giving it a crack over the free weekend.

EDIT: My data plan is unlimited and felt I wasted my internets on this.

The graphics are nasty, the AA, when turned on makes everything look like Vaseline has been smeared on my screen. The fidelity of the graphics puts my 970GTX Turbo OC through a stress test (80.C+).

Nope.
Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:45:22 pm by Retardobot

Reply #28 Posted: August 29, 2015, 09:08:19 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Almost finished downloading.

Giving it a crack over the free weekend.

EDIT: My data plan is unlimited and felt I wasted my internets on this.

The graphics are nasty, the AA, when turned on makes everything look like Vaseline has been smeared on my screen. The fidelity of the graphics puts my 970GTX Turbo OC through a stress test (80.C+).

Nope.

I have a stock GTX 970, and i had a great time with it, being still in alpha i know that some people struggled with awesome hardware, and some didnt with shit hardware, it was random, but they were working on it.

Reply #29 Posted: August 29, 2015, 10:29:49 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam