Topic: CALLING ALL MAP MAKERS!

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
GetSome are looking at creating a team of map makers.
The team would work together to create maps mainly for the TF2 and GMOD servers, as well as others if required, with the GetSome brand all over them.
Head admins of the mentioned mods have some plans of what they are want, and you would report to them as required.

The more the merrier, but a team of 3-5 would be great to start with.
If you are in the team, you participate. Saying you can make maps and then go AWOL for life is not what we are looking for. Also kiddies that think they can do it, and haven't used hammer or even A hammer before, don't bother showing interest.

This is not a way to get admin, so don't even think about asking about it.
You may get a payment contribution after producing something worth paying for.

Any other questions, fire ahead!

Posted: June 10, 2015, 06:41:23 pm

Offline HyperAce

• I Posted!
  • HyperAce has no influence.
I can help if you want. I've also got the other map you wanted me to make mostly done, all it needs is a few twerks and i can give that to you to?

Reply #1 Posted: June 11, 2015, 10:35:45 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Hey hyper. Yes please. Are you interested in being in the team?

Reply #2 Posted: June 11, 2015, 10:45:09 pm

Offline HyperAce

• I Posted!
  • HyperAce has no influence.
Sure, first semester just ended so it would give me something to do in the break

Reply #3 Posted: June 11, 2015, 11:51:13 pm

Offline The W0lf

• I Posted!
  • The W0lf has no influence.
Boom! Im back, ill join the team if you want. Got lots of experience on my hands.  8)

Reply #4 Posted: August 14, 2015, 06:30:12 pm