Topic: I got Banned And i don't know why or how, Help me? :(

Offline James (ᴳѕ)

• I Posted!
  • James (ᴳѕ) has no influence.
I was Just Playing on the on trade server number 2 and i changed my name once to the name i have on my steam account and then i leave the server 30 mins later to change m name back to it's original and when i try to connect again i find i was banned and i have no idea why or how but i have a feeling the Auto-Ban system may of Accidentally banned me instead of another person

Steam Stuff:
Name: [Sc0t]Boo![Hoovy]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75556354
Date I got banned: Saturday 13th June

Posted: June 14, 2015, 02:17:30 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Ban Details
Player   Gabens Right hand mann   
 No Demos
Steam ID   STEAM_0:0:75556354
Steam Community   76561198111378436
Invoked on   06-13-15 18:22
Banlength   Permanent
Expires on   Not applicable.
Reason   [Auto]Detected Namehacking #2-5-4
Banned by Admin   CONSOLE
Banned from   GetSome.co.nz | TRADE #2 MINECRAFT
Total Bans   No previous bans
Blocked (4)   [TGN]Boo![Hoovy], [Sc0t]Boo![Hoovy], [Sc0t]Boo![Hoovy], [Sc0t]Boo![Hoovy]

Reply #1 Posted: June 14, 2015, 02:32:22 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
The ban picks up you changing names to often - this is to stop one of the hacks. Give it about 10min from now and should be removed.

Any issues let me know

Reply #2 Posted: June 14, 2015, 03:38:53 pm