Topic: Server offline?

Offline perssonad

• I Posted!
  • perssonad has no influence.
Just tried to go online with new patch (v183) and the server isnt listed!?

Posted: July 05, 2015, 01:55:47 am

Offline perssonad

• I Posted!
  • perssonad has no influence.
Also is there a way to run the game on the older patch so i can play before the server updates in the future?

Reply #1 Posted: July 05, 2015, 02:10:47 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
the server is updated twice a day :o

Reply #2 Posted: July 05, 2015, 12:24:30 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
I had it set to run at 6am, but i assume gutty has added another time to the update schedule, best bet is to add Gutty/Courpse/Me on steam and if the server isnt up to date we can schedule an update cycle.
Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:41:46 pm by DarkVirus

Reply #3 Posted: July 06, 2015, 08:51:35 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I had it set to run at 6am, but i assume gutty has added another time to the update schedule, best bet is to add Gutty/Courpse/Me on steam and if the server isnt up to date we can schedule and update cycle.

I'll volunteer as another if you run me through it DV / Gutty

Reply #4 Posted: July 06, 2015, 11:52:20 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Go to server list page, click update button, profit.

Reply #5 Posted: July 06, 2015, 01:41:28 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Major updates are just about every day with client side updates 3 times a day.

we usually catch the update in good time, well before other community servers.

Reply #6 Posted: July 06, 2015, 02:14:48 pm