Topic: Unban Request

Offline Three6ty1

• I Posted!
  • Three6ty1 has no influence.
Game: Tf2
IGN: Three6ty1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84382149
The time you tried to connect and got the error: A long time ago, Maybe at the start of the year or late 2014. I didnt notice until now since I always put the join button to Auto and forgot about it.
Any info on why you were banned: Inappropriate username.

Posted: July 19, 2015, 05:06:44 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
because of your username. perhaps you were advertising hacking?

Reply #1 Posted: July 19, 2015, 06:31:07 pm

Offline Three6ty1

• I Posted!
  • Three6ty1 has no influence.
No the username just included swears, I just forgot because I joined my friends game. Which happened to be Get Some

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129030027/

Reply #2 Posted: July 19, 2015, 07:01:21 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
the bottom one was the issue here.

Invoked on   05-19-15 21:22
Banlength   Permanent
Expires on   Not applicable.
Reason   Inappropriate Name

we have rules about your in game name, maybe you should check them out. names like go fuck yourself is not a very good name at all.

Reply #3 Posted: July 19, 2015, 09:19:34 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
No further response given, closed and no unbanned.

Reply #4 Posted: August 15, 2015, 09:51:55 pm