Topic: Ians ban appeal 2

Offline Ian

• I Posted!
  • Ian has no influence.
The Game: Garrys mod TTT
Your game name: Ian
Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/D1KSH1T/
The time you tried to connect and got the error: 23/08/2015
Any info on why you were banned: Banned for hiding in traitor room and using traitor traps as an innocent

Posted: August 25, 2015, 09:52:03 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Ok Ian.

You have been warned about role abuse in this game before and a week prior you were banned for the same offence for two days. You then returned and continue to do this, this really makes me angry as you don't seem to care. I watched you kill multiple people with a T trap ruining others gameplay, not only this but you call false KOS's and spam !pointshop commands to try troll the server. I understand you find this fun but others dont and I have a massive list of complaints about it forcing me to act.

Do you feel because you are a regular on our server you should be above the rules set out?, how are you any different from a Mass RDMer when using T traps as an Inno? and why do you feel you should be unbanned when you fail to obey the rules every time you play?

Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 11:49:24 pm by Bert

Reply #1 Posted: August 25, 2015, 10:37:12 pm

Offline Ian

• I Posted!
  • Ian has no influence.
Do you feel because you are a regular on our server you should be above the rules set out?
-I do not feel above the rules which is why I don't metagame and walk around shooting people in the head.

How are you any different from a Mass RDMer when using T traps as an Inno?
- :-X

Why do you feel you should be unbanned when you fail to obey the rules every time you play?
-"This really makes me angry as you don't seem to care"
-Up untill the perma ban I was not aware that Role abuse was a rule because I use traitor traps as an innocent in front of other getsome staff members and they do not take action againist me.
-The first time you banned me for "Role abuse" I didn't know what is was, maybe the next ban you do you could explain what the offense is.

Reply #2 Posted: August 26, 2015, 04:50:14 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Do you feel because you are a regular on our server you should be above the rules set out?
-I do not feel above the rules which is why I don't metagame and walk around shooting people in the head.

Yet you get T's to let you into the T rooms (even drop you T weapons) then you fail to kill them, knowing fully well they are a T. pretty much a form of metagaming.

How are you any different from a Mass RDMer when using T traps as an Inno?
- :-X

You killed over 8 Players with the T traps (some were T's yes) but you are killing them blind with no proof. also calling out false KOS's (as a innocent) as you run around the map is also RDM, you have to think about how other players feel about this while playing.

Up untill the perma ban I was not aware that Role abuse was a rule because I use traitor traps as an innocent in front of other getsome staff members and they do not take action againist me.

How were you not aware that what you were doing was wrong when I banned you (and Zylos) for two days for "Role Abuse" a week earlier, then when you returned this was explained to both you and Zylos, only you continued after this point.

on top of the pointshop bind spams that you continue to do its all trolling behavior, yes you can have fun in the server but when it starts to move from being a joke to annoying people constantly  is when I start getting complaints.

The ban will be lifted, but if you continue with using T traps as an inno blindly it will be reversed. I will also move this topic to the correct area. 

Reply #3 Posted: August 26, 2015, 06:57:13 pm